Training,The Entrance Exam and a GIRLFRIEND?!

All Might: "So Midoriya will you accept my power?"

Izuku: "No."

All Might: "That's great i'll start making the training schedul-. Wait did you just say no"

Izuku: "Yes I don't want your power. I would however like to suggest you someone I think is worthy for your power."

All Might: And who might that be.

Izuku: "His name is Eijiro Kirishima his dream is to become like Crimson Riot and save people even if it means sacrificing his life."

All Might: "He certainly sounds like a worthy candidate but I would still have to observe him first."

Izuku: "Whatever you do it's not my problem I'll just keep your secrets from the media. If you give it to him I hope you know he will tell our whole friend group he trusts us with his life."

All Might: "Noted. Goodnight Young Midoriya."

Izuku: "Ok."

Larry: "So kid your progress is amazing so far but."

Izuku: "But what Larry."

Larry: "Don't you have anymore apps in here? I've already played the crap out of minesweeper."

Izuku: "I HAVE APPS? I HAVE MINESWEEPER?"

Larry: "Yea you want to verse me in Minesweeper."

Izuku: "You can't verse someone in minesweeper it's a single player game."

Larry: "Yes you can. I go first then you try to beat my scor- Do you hear that?"

Izuku: "Hear wha-"

???: "NO GO AWAY PLEASE! STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Larry:"That sounds like-"

Izuku: "TSU"

As Izuku runs to where he heard the noise. Tsu is currently is a situation where a guy is holding her down. Izuku then arrives.

Izuku: "GET OFF HER ASSHOLE!"

Man: "Huh a kid? Piss off before I kill you."

Izuku takes a running start and punches the guy off Tsu.

Man: You fucked up now kid

The man then activates his quirk where is hair can turn into razor sharp tendrils.

Man: "NOW DIE!"

It was aimed at Izuku if he moved it would hit Tsu so he stood his ground used hardening  and got stabbed several times all over his body. Tsu lets out a god awful shriek seeing Izuku get stabbed

Man: "Now girly since you're boy toy is dead. Time for our little fun."

???: "Not on my watch asshat."

Man: "WHO ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE!"

???: "The Pro hero Dabi."

"