B-Brother?!

First off I would like to give credit to Umbrebac for allowing me to use the character I am introducing in this chapter. He is also writing a story in the next generation of mha but with Bakugo and Izuku being quirkless I recommend you go check it out he's a nice guy aswell 👍

Bakugo: "FUCKING BASTARD WHY ARE YOU HOLDING BACK!"

Izuku?: "You've noticed have you? Maybe I should stop lying to you and the fans."

Bakugo: "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DEKUUUUUUU!"

Izuku?: "Well to tell the truth you aren't worthy of .1 percent of my power you're only worthy of .01 percent."

Bakugo: "STOP UNDERESTIMATING ME!"

Hey author here side note these bastards keep breaking my wall they are gonna pay but also yes ***** I MEAN
The Blood God isn't lying he is at only .01 percent of his power meaning his power at max is 1 mil shoot I almost just gave away the Blood God's Identity feel free to post theories on his true identity you may or may not have met him yet..... Back to the Story.

Izuku?: "Prepared to die you Pomeranian Bitch?"

Bakugo: "YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE YOU ASSHOLE!"

Izuku?: "Are you going to keep spewing shit out of your mouth or are you going to fight."

Bakugo: "MOTHERFUCKERRRRR!"

Then Bakugo vs Izuku began but someone was watching from the top of the stadium.

???: "Oh sweet little brother look how strong you've grown but you've always been a weakling I know this for a fact I watched you for allllll these years.I can't wait to tell you how I mercilessly killed our Grandpa and Grandma I know father hated the news. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!"

His name was Hiro Midoriya. The brother of Izuku Midoriya he had ran away at the age of 5 after learning his brother was born and thinking that he would be forgotten for his little brother he ran away and was found and raised by a man named Chizome Akaguro otherwise known as the Hero Killer Stain.

Hiro: "Maybe I should help my boss but that wouldn't be any fun at all. HAHAHAHAHA."

???: "So what's your deal insanity?"

Hiro: "Yep and who might you beeee?"

???: "The Number 1 Hero I am Dabi. And I'm here to throw your insane ass in Tartarus."

Hiro: "That's interesting. Good luck with that."

Dabi and Hiro began to fight on top of the stadium and Hiro messes up his standing allowing Dabi to punch him off of the stadium.

Dabi: "Shit. I didn't mean to punch him off he might die!"

Dabi then rushes to get to the bottom of the stadium before Hiro hits the ground. Before Dabi can catch him Hiro hit the ground landing on his legs shattering them entirely.

Hiro: "THIS PAIN IS AWESOME!"

Dabi: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

Hiro: "My name is Hiro Midoriya. My quirk is Instantaneous Regeneration...... Let's begin our fight again. I wonder how you deal with pain."

Back to Muscular

Muscular: "DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Currently Muscular was beating up the hero named Death Arms and let's just say wrecking his shit.

Death Arms: "How are you this strong."

Muscular: "YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

Water then hit Muscular's face.

Kota: "STOP HURTING HIM!"

???: "KOTA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE NEED TO RUN!"

Muscular: "Kid I'll kill you in a minute just wait your turn on the ride."

Death Arms: "I won't let you kill him I swear it. KID RUN!"

The fight between Muscular and Death Arms then commenced once again. Then we see Momo, Tsu, and Kyoka fighting Moonfish.

Moonfish: "GIVE ME YOUR FLESH!"

Momo: "This guy is too creepy we need a pro hero."

Tsu: "Agreed but right now we need to run."

Kyoka: "I don't he is going to let us all run."

Momo: "Kyoka you go me and Tsu got this for now."

Kyoka: "Got it."

Kyoka then ran away to get help from pro heroes then we see Izuku vs Bakugo.

Izuku?: "This all you got fucker?"

Bakugo: "FUCK YOU I'LL TAKE YOUR DAMN QUIRK!"

Izuku?: "Huh?"

Bakugo then grabbed Izuku's wrist and started to activate All for One

*Ping*

*Extraction detected will you approve of this extraction?"

Izuku?: "NO!"

*Extraction denied*

*Shockwave impending*

Izuku?: "See you later Bakubitch."

Bakugo: "What?"

A shockwave then goes off and sends Izuku straight into the battle of Muscular vs Death Arms.

Muscular: "YOU'RE FINALLY FUCKING DEAD THE KID IS NEXT!"

Izuku?: "What did you just say."

Izuku said this with so much bloodlust and anger in his voice Muscular froze.

Muscular: "I-I'm gonna kill that kid over there and you're next."

Izuku?: "Yea I don't think so. There's not a lot of fat on you but this should still be delicious."

Muscular: "W-What?"

Izuku then launches at Muscular and they began to trade blows with Muscular using his quirks so much he was just a ball of pure muscle.

Izuku?: "Dumb ass. Now it's feeding time."

Muscular then retracts the muscle and punches Izuku right in the guy making him spit up blood

Muscular: "BITCH!"

Izuku?: "Hold him still Barry."

Muscular: "Who the fuck is Barry?"

Barry: "Me."

Barry then grabs Muscular in a full nelson then Izuku launches at Muscular and eats his arm.

Muscular: "GAH WHAT THE FUCK!"

Izuku then began to rip and tear into Muscular's guts and begins to eat him while Muscular screams in agony while Kota watches his hero kill the man who killed his parents. Kota was happy that the man was dead but he knew heroes shouldn't kill but they only should do it if necessary. Kota then swore to be a great hero like Izuku then Kota and Shino ran off.

Barry: "Are you full my King?"

Izuku says nothing and just continues eating until he senses something and runs outside of the stadium.Hiro and Dabi were still in an intense fight but then Hiro sees Izuku running out of the stadium.

Hiro: "OH LITTLE BROTHER HOW ARE YOU?!"

Izuku?: "B-Brother?"