The Forgotten Vengeance

Izuku: "I'LL MURDER YOU BOTH!"

Mineta: "Shigaraki we need to leave right fucking now."

Shigaraki: "It's ok he doesn't look all that powerful we can take him."

Izuku: "UNDERESTIMATE ME THAT WILL MAKE THIS ALL THE MORE FUN!"

Mineta: "H-He's gone crazy!"

Shigaraki: "All we need to do is kill him he is weaker then All Might it should not be a problem."

Izuku: "ALL MIGHT WAS MISSING AN ARM AND HE STILL ALMOST KICKED YOUR SORRY ASSES! I WILL BE THE ONE TO FINISH THE JOB!"

Izuku then hears slight sobs coming from behind him and sees Eijiro crying over losing his sensei.

Izuku: "Get up now."

Eijiro: "W-We can't w-win they killed All M-Might."

Izuku: "It would seem they killed you too Eijiro."

Eijiro: "W-What?"

Izuku: "People's lives don't end when they die it's when they lose their faith so in other words giving up is what kills people so. You're already dead Eijiro.All Might never gave up his faith in you rise up and help me kill these bitches"

Eijiro: "U-Understood Izuku."

Izuku then rushes to Mineta and throws him to Eijiro who then sends a Detroit Smash right to his gut. Izuku then rushes to Mineta again and is mauling him like a vicious animal.

Shigaraki: "Y-You're a MONSTER!"

Izuku then gets off of the bloody mangled mess known as Mineta

Izuku: "TO BEAT A MONSTER YOU MUST BECOME A MONSTER!"

Mineta then begins to get up but is punched down by Eijiro who is BEYOND PISSED!

Eijiro: "YOU KILLED ALL MIGHT SO YOU'LL BE IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ASSHOLE!"

Izuku: "Oh he doesn't belong in prison. HE DESERVES TO BE DEVOURED!"

Everyone: "WHAT!"

With that Izuku leaps on Mineta as Izuku's mouth unhinges in an ungodly manner and devours Mineta whole......

Shigaraki: "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!"

Izuku: "It's where you'll be in a few minutes."

At this Shigaraki pissed himself.

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri we need to leave NOW!"

Kurogiri: "On it!"

Before that can happen Izuku has already lunged at Shigaraki who howled in pain as Izuku began to chomp down on him.

Eijiro: "WHAT!"

Shoto:"THE!"

Momo: "ACTUAL!"