Sludgy Blood Brawl

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The Sludge Villain cackled as he rose from the puddles, three times the size of his original state, and is now completely composed of acid. Izuku made another shotgun and began firing shots into the Sludge's eyes, but he blocked his eyes quickly with a wall of Sludge and began sliding over to Izuku. He then began to run away as Izuku began shooting him repeatedly with the gun to try to get past the wall of acid. Izuku then began running up the wall with Adhesion and then thought of his best friend Eijiro.

"Detroooooooooooit" Izuku began saying as his arm began to pulsate with green light. As he was pushing past his muscle limit, his muscles solidified and his body began pumping adrenaline into his veins as his muscles bulged larger and the veins began to stand out on his arm. He then took his other hand and covered the fist he was charging with Ice and Fire started to swirl around the Ice. Then he grew his arm to two times the size as the Sludge villain neared. He spit slimy mucus onto his fist and made brass knuckles and pumped muscles into his legs as he leaped off the wall towards the Sludge. "SMASH!" His blood came out of his mouth and swirled around his fist as he made contact with the Sludge Villain and splattered the Sludge Villain all over the walls.

Izuku stood there, coughing up a lung and spitting out blood as he held his broken arm. Regeneration began to fix his arm and he looked at the Sludge. The Sludge then formed, but there was something different.... A human head was now on a Sludge body. Izuku reached over and pulled a knife out of his broken arm with his creation quirk and he limped over to the Sludge Villain who looked up at him with tired and weary eyes. "I-It's never t-too late right kid?" The Sludge Villain pleaded. Izuku slashed the knife across his eye. "For you it is" Izuku said as the Sludge Villain groaned in agony and pleaded while weakly backing away. "H-Heroes don't kill!" Izuku walked forward him and put all five fingers on the Sludge Villain's face. "Good thing I'm a god." With that said, Izuku disintegrated the Sludge Villain and his eyes turned to normal and he looked at his hand with dead eyes.

"He did it again, He killed..... From now on I won't give him control. I'll fight back the best I can" Izuku said into the night as he made the vines shrink down into the plant they once were and walked away from the alleyway that was coated with Sludgy Blood.

~~~~~~~

Bakugo strolled back into the base as Hiro was laughing with Kurogiri. Bakugo looked daggers into Hiro and Kurogiri notices this and is confused. Bakugo walks to a torture room and sits down infront of his most recent victim who he had kidnapped yesterday..... He looked the man who had tired eyes and long black hair and a scarf covering his neck in the eyes and said one word as he placed a hand on him. "Die." With that, the man began to scream in pain as his quirk was forcibly taken and his body was ripped apart and was no more and Bakugo smiled as his eyes began to shine with a red light and then blinks and it goes away and Bakugo grumbles. "Fucking Dry Eye."

Bakugo's Quirks:

Explosion
All for One
Assault Dust
Air Cannon
Air Walk
Electro Magnetic Bullets
Arbor
Kendo
Change
Erasure
Disguiser
Knife Tail
Double

                             ~~~~~~~~~

Endeavor had finished telling the story of All for One to Shoto and Kirishima and they are dumbfounded and even kind of scared as they both have a realization, but Kirishima speaks first. "Wait, so Bakugo stole his comrade's quirk-" "He is the successor of All for One as is perfecting the DAMN THING!" Shoto shouts, interrupting Kirishima in the middle of his sentence. Endeavor then speaks up. "I know you are angry Shoto, but it wouldn't be smart to be self destructive and look for Bakugo. We need to prepare for war...." Both Kirishima and Shoto nod in agreement and they get up and go their separate ways as Kirishima gets bagged by Gran Torino, as intense training would begin the very next day for both of them.

                           ~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had just gotten back to UA with a bloodstained and ripped shirt and as soon as he walked through the door his kneecap was hit by someone. "YOU BIG DUMMY!" Izuku looks down to the voice and sees Eri in a Viking helmet with her cheeks puffed. "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!" Izuku looks at her as she continues to yell, hit his kneecap, and just nag him. Then, he picks her up. "Ok ok just calm down. I shouldn't have worried you like that. Do you know where Togata is?" Izuku says to Eri as she points to the tv area and he sees Togata in a Viking helmet aswell. Izuku then points to and holds his left arm while making a clenched fist as Togata understands this, jumps off the couch, and heads outside. Izuku pats Eri's head and says, "I'll be back Eri, go sit on the couch." Eri puffs her cheeks, but goes and sits on the couch as the Viking helmet covers her eyes. Izuku goes outside and Togata throws a punch at Izuku as Izuku dodges it and punches Togata in the gut making him spit out salvia. "FUCKKKKKKK THAT HURTT!" Togata states as he holds his chest and chuckles. "I need to train with you and meditate, but first there's someone I need to talk to...." Izuku says as he sits down and begins to meditate.

Mindscape

Izuku appears in the mindscape as everyone goes to greet him. He pushes past them as he sees the one person he wants to talk to.

"LARRY LET'S PLAY A GAME CALLED TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH!"