The Box

I wasn't sure if I was shocked,  mean I was friggin' terrified.....

Chloe was looking at me for the answer

"What's in the box ??Hmm tell me?" She asked me .

" The dress..." I said with disbelief.

" What dress..? "

How am I gonna tell her that this was the same dress , I saw at the shopping mall today .

" Hmm c' Mon tell me ?"
Chloe asks again. Oh this is bad .
Chloe has slipped into her inquisition mode , which means I need to come up with something.

" Hmm.. nothing, I don't know. It's just a dress ."  I said with a nervous chuckle.

I lied through my teeth ..
But I knew I couldn't tell this to Chloe , if I told this then I would have to tell about him too ..
Maybe this was all his doing....
But why the heck would he buy me the dress and send me flowers worth millions.

If I told about this to Chloe she would certainly panic ... So.... For now I wouldn't tell her . I have to look into this myself..

Oh god ....this is insane.

" Chloe why don't we just leave this go to bed , you know tomorrow is gonna be a big day for us " I tried distracting her..

" Yeah you are right , maybe we should just sleep .. But what about these box ?"

" I think this was for someone else...might be they left on the wrong address.. "

" How could they just..."
I cut her midway and made her go to bed.
I immediately tore off my name from the cover on the box. And threw the flowers in the dustbin.

I shifted off to my bed and decided to get some sleep for the crazy ahead.
But I was afraid about the things going on. The guy was seriously getting onto my nerves.

Maybe this guy was just a jerk .. ' flirt -with -everyone- someone -might -get- along 'types .
' Yeah , anything that makes you sleep at night. ' My inner me made a sarcastic face and I scowled at her.

My eyelids were falling off not letting me finish my theory so I let them be and drifted off to sleep.