Entering Crawford..

The next morning was a busy one .
I had to get ready for college and get all my documents and above all avoid the paranoia of entering an organised institute after my secondary education.

I showered and dressed myself in  black jeans and a white top with a grey converse .

I stepped out of my bedroom to see Chloe ready and breakfast already at the table

" How much more time hon , let's get to college fast .. don't you feel today is gonna be awesome...
Oh my... Last year's Mr New York was from Crawford ... "

I cut her in the middle while she spoke excited looking at the New York times.

" So I guess people would be good looking".. I spoke feeling disinterested .

" Not just good looking ... Droolworthy."

" Shut up... I am done , so let's leave"
I said looking sideways because a drooling Chloe is not good for my health.

We booked a cab and left for the college.
The college was really doing good , I mean not only in terms of infrastructure and services, even the management was awesome.

Oh my god ...
I gasped at the board on the corridor.
Nathan James was an alumni of this college .
He was medical dropout but was an excellent businessperson in pharmaceutical industry.

" That's Nathan James right?"
I said eyeing Chloe , she was one hell of a person when it comes to knowing the billionaires in and around.
I mean if anyone would see Chloe talking about them they would think of her as a lady pervert.
I mean yes.. she was so obsessed with such people.

" Yeah , he is and if I heard right then his company is one of the fundraises for crawford."

Oh...
I gave her a I- didn't- know - about- this - look and she said .

" I don't wonder you don't know this .."  she said eyeing the pictures.

' Whatever..'
I said and moved to the inner area , the place was great and I must say people were more professional and I was looking totally out of place .

I went to the notice board and checked for my classroom and Chloe checked for hers .
We bid a quick goodbye and headed for our respective classes.

As I entered I looked around and saw everything arranged, we had our nameplates on the benches.
I went around looking for mine and saw it in the near end of the room.

Great.. it was my first day and I ended up sitting on the last bench..
Shut up .. I need to stop behaving like a kid this is not pre- school.

I placed my books on the bench and stared at my reflection on the excessively cleaned bench.

I was not meant to study this .. No ..  when dad or more preferably my step dad had prohibited me from playing football ,
I got interested in the financial sector and wanted to study financial management , sort of an MBA but I end up here because Mr James doesn't want his daughter to study management since it was expensive and he didn't want to waste his precious money for his
not -so-good-daughter.

God....not again...

Pristine hold yourself out of this..You have studied too hard for this now you can't think about management...

It's over.....

Had I known it back then that isn't over then it would have been quite different.