New Beginnings-2

"What the hell is this ? When did you ..."

Cutting me short he began ,

" Well , these pictures were taken after we met . That one is from the football ground"
He pointed towards picture , I was sweating , yet happy , doing the one thing that made me forget my miseries.

" That one is from the party "
I was fidgeting my fingers nervously , guess going to a drinks party for the first time had its own perks.

" That one was when you were sleeping at home "
This guy took a picture of mine when I was sleeping !... surely there must be drool around my mouth if I look closely.

" And that one was ...taken at home "
The picture took my breath away.

That was us kissing. No, he forcefully kissing me . He stole my first kiss and even had the nerve to picture it.
Yet the picture was exquisite ..it didn't look like it was forced . It was as if we were lost in our world .It was sensational .

What...did I say the kiss was sensational.
Oh ..my..god ..there is something wrong with me, definitely.

" No, there is nothing wrong with you , but yes the kiss was sensational indeed " he said smiling.

Did I say that out aloud!!
Ugh....He is so infuriating..

I walked around the room , ignoring his presence. It was elegant yet simple. It had neutral colours and it made me feel at home. I had always wanted my room to be this way, but my flat owner didn't give me much of a choice.
He led me to the bathroom , My entire apartment at NYC would fit in there.

There was a jacuzzi inside.
Don't mistake me ,I never got a chance to bath in a jacuzzi.

There were clean array of towels and there were loads of skincare and bath products . The stuff in the bathroom itself seemed costlier than my whole apartment.

Okay.

" Get ready , we have some things to take care of and I want you to accompany me"
He spoke .
I was already tired and felt a bit of jet lag .
" No.. I am not going anywhere with you " I spoke as a sudden reflex.

" This is not a request, it is an order. Get ready and come down "

Not waiting for my reply , he shut the door and went down .

Ugh.....
I kicked at the bed pole .

I took my clothes from the suitcase and adjusted it in the closet . Frankly I thought there would be no space given my closet was already loaded with stuff. Well it didn't take time because I didn't have much of anything.

I went to bathe and showered for a while , I was definitely not in the mood for the bathtub after his snap .
I took the towel and wrapped it around me . Stepping into the room , I let my hair fall free and brushed it with my hands .

I stood in front of the vanity mirror and was ready to pick up my dress to start wearing it. I was just about to drop my towel when I heard the boots click.

" What the hell!.. What are you doing here!
Get out or else I.."
I squealed as he kept coming towards me.
I backed away from the mirror to make space but instead landed my back on his chest , not realising that he was actually behind me.

" Or else what .."  he spoke in his husky tone which again did something to me , I didn't quite understand.

His hands caught my waist , pressing my back more into his torso. I struggled to get out of his grip , but either I was fragile or he was stalwart because it seemed pretty impossible.