Jill And Riggs

(Jill) i just finished another interview at the station about the Jigsaw killings i was walking out the station into the car park when i got there that officer was there they called him Riggs i walked passed him and we locked eyes.

(Riggs) i saw Jill Tuck she had her back towards me i couldn't help but to stair at her ass i bite my bottom lip and walked to her she bent down and ass up. I bet its been a long time since she had sex with anyone she stood up and with no warning kisses me i pin her up to her car and she wrapps one of her leg around me i feel my trousers get tight.

(Jill) i couldn't help myself i needed  to be filled i was so horny i wanted someone's dick deep inside of me and im not going to fuck Hoffman. He started to run his hands over my thighs to my ass i moan from his touch wanting more i get down on my knees and unzip his trousers and pull them down with his boxers and his hard dick come out  mmm i say from the sight i wrap my mouth around it taking as much of him in as i could gaging because his so big he pushes my head all the way down and he moans i start to move my head and play with his balls which makes him moan even louder

(Riggs) i was moaning so loud i didnt care who here us feeling her tongue around my cock felt like heaven her mouth felt warm and my dick was throbing i felt it get even bigger i pull her up and pull down her pants my hands travel down to her pussy i started to rub her-wow your so wet i say i enter two of my fingers deep she moans and. Kisses me i left up her leg with my other hand and added. Another finger.

(Jill) i moan in the kiss and reach a hand down and start to rub my self fast  wanting him even more he speeded. Up and so did my hand i moan and i came all over his fingers he took them out licking all my juices off them  and  pushed his dick inside of me.

(Riggs) i pick her up and push her against the wall and started to fuck her hard and fast she was moaning and was rubbing her self and came over my dick i moan and push it back inside.

(Mark) i was in my car watching them have sex watching how both of them was enjoying it i got my phone out and started to record it now i have something i can get back at Jill with