A Date With The Stars John And Amanda

Kurtt115 hope you like it ❤️

John didn't care what anyone thought about his relationship with Amanda he wasn't getting younger and he didn't know how much time he had left he wanted it to be special so he took her out for the day around the shops get something to eat and when it got dark they layed on the grass.

(Amanda) it was so sweet of you to take me around and to spend time with me it means alot i say smiling up at him his eyes glisten in the dark light but they still looked beautiful. He looks into mine and i smile came on his lips. I would sat that i am falling for him i know that his ilder than me well a lot older but he has done alit for me he helped me i own him everything. I chill was in the air i shiver and move cloes to him he puts his arm around me.

(John) i have to say these last few months have been very hard but im happy that i have Amanda here she's been a angel anf i dont know what i would have done if i was on my own i hood her cloes to me know wanting to let go her small body match mine. My heart beat speeded up and. I had the argue to kiss her on her red lips. I looked up a the stars its a beautiful night i said.

(Amanda) i jumped as he spoke yes it is i say the star's are so pretty. I say moving more cloes to him you know when i was a kid i always thought when you die you go up there i say sorry

(John) its ok i know i don't havw that much time but i want to say thank you, you havw beeny strength that has got me though this and i...... I love you.

(Amanda) i my heart stopped did i really here thoes words? I asked all my body was jumping for joy i was happy that he said that he loved me i turn to him i kissed him on the cheek i love you too i whispered in his ear. I know that he is leaving me i dont care at this point what matter is that his here and. Im going to lovw him no matter what i will never forget this night