Be My Teddy Bear. Lawrence X Adam

(Adam) i wasn't very well i was in bed i felt awful i had a headache felt sick Weak all what i wanted to do is two thigs is snuggle with my baby Lawrence and the second one is go to sleep until i was better.

Adam told lawrence not to come over today because he didn't want lawrence to come down with the same thing adam has but being a doctor he knows whats best so he stop at a store and bort some orange juice with no bits because he know how much adam doesnt like them in the juice and he didn't want to up set his baby when his not well. He got back into his car and in 10 minutes he was at his boyfriends house.

(Adam)  (cough) (cough) when i was coughing i didnt here Lawrence come in until my bedroom door opened  i looked and smile Lawrence i said i thought i told you not to come over today

(Lawrence) ohh adam im not going to leave you here am i knowing that you are ill and all alone i don't want to do that so you are stuck with him until you are better im afraid i said and i layed beside him opening my arm for him to snuggle into me and he does so i smile and reach over and pour him some orange juice here i say

(Adam) but i dont need that i said and looked at him he gave him a look and i rolled  my eyes and took a sip oh it doesn't have any bits in i say and lie back down.

(Lawrence) of  course it doesn't i think i know now what my boyfriend likes i say and smile. Adam fell a sleep until the morning.

(Adam) i yawned and looked at my blue eyed baby and sat up carefully i still had a bit of a headache i lay back down and lawrence woke up he smiled at me. And tried to get up i held onto his arm and pulled him back down noooo i said and lie on him your my teddy bear now i said and snuggled his he laughs and kissed my head and we stay like this for. Most of the day.