Eric Matthews. Marks

You and Eric wasn't actually together you was going to wait until you left high school but you couldn't you was sixteen years old and you and him was having a very hot make out session you both was in a dark room and you was happy that he couldn't hold it in either. His lips pressed against yours his tongue was in your mouth and so was yours his hands went up your skirt and you moan.

(Your name) oh Eric i moan mmmm and giggled.

(Eric) i stopped and went to her neck i moved her long wavy hair to one side and kissed her neck i started to bite down a little hard and then she started to undo my shirt a little bit so she could see skin she was kissing my skin and it felt so good and then she bites me i moan and bite her harder she giggles i start to suck on her beautiful soft skin i just wsnted to leave a mark on her.

(your name) i felt Eric's friend pop up he moans and i smile i suck a little and bite even more and then i move away and . Smile and start to laugh i cover my mouth which makes him stop and look at me confused what he says.

(Eric) i touch my neck and got my phone out and went to camera i had a big red mark on my neck looks like i will have to cover that up i say smiling at her oh so would you.

(your name) What i said and took his phone and looked at my neck there was a red mark and it had teeth marks i smile at him and we both laugh and kiss again