Loving You Is A Crime Kerry And ERIC

Kerry sat at desk she spent long hours at the station doing work she had to say that she did enjoy it very much, life from work was boring the work bort a thrill to her life and she could be nere her crush yes crush she thought it though over and over in her head she loved him but he never looked at her he never noticed her in anyway special but she wanted him, jumping out of her skin and her heart neally coming out of her chest pulled her back to reality she looked up and her heart speeded she felt love fill her body the ache for his kiss, touch and to be cloes with him, she could tell that he was angry

(Eric) i huffed putting my head into my hands feeling my eyes fill with tears all the anger exploded inside of me i felt like i wanted to kill someone I slam my fists on the table as I look across to kerry she looked scared that's the last thing I wanted i never want her to be scared of me i wanted her to love me.

(kerry) i put my hand though my hair and bite the bottom of my lip I looked up at him and. I saw, him broken it hurt so much seeing him like that i stood up and walked towards him kneeling down and putting my hand on his arm "Eric what's the matter"? I asked he looked at me his brown eyes filled with tears all what i wanted to do was hug him

(Eric) I'm a bad father my son hates me i looked at her im a shit dad I let him down i say this with out even looking at her i feel some of my tears drop as more filled up in my eyes.

(Kerry) Daniel! He doesn't hate you he loves you, "NO NO HE DOESN'T"!!!!! I pull him to me as I wrap my arms around his body he melts into me holding me tight as he sobbed I could feel the wetness of his tears soaking thought my top as his body shacking from how hard he was crying, it felt forever until he calmed down but i didn't care being with him like this ment the world to me every moment we spend together i hold cloes to my heart.

(Eric) having her there made  me want her she's always there for me when. Ever I need her if not in person on the end of the phone I lifted up my head a little and hers dropped untill our lips met, it felt wired for both of us at first but me pulling her closer to me sort of let her know that I felt the same and wanted her she bit my bottom lip and I moaned making her entire her tongue into my mouth our tongues swirled around and around until mine went right at the back of her throat i smile into the kiss i pull away to kiss her neck roughly bitting at her wanting to leave marks all over her she pulled me in closer to her.

(Kerry) it felt so good months i have been waiting for him, it's a crime to love him like this for Him to be this sexy.