Annoying Mark Hoffman

(Peter) i was annoying hoffman all day it was funny and i enjoyed it i messed up all his paper work and put all his files in the wrong places because he likes things in alphabetical order i took all his pens off  his desk as well oh and i put milk in his coffee because i know how much he hates that.

(Mark) i was annoyed with Strahm all day his been such a dick i walked into my office and he was sat in my chair "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET OUT OF MY CHAIR NOW.

(Peter) i smile i love seeing him like this i was still in his chair he walkes up to me and we lock eyes he grabs me by the hair and i moan mmm i bite my lip and he throws me out of his chair to the ground i feel him get on top of me and wrap something around my neck.

(Mark) i have never use my tie in sex before i say and go cloes to his ear i think this will be fun i touch his perfect round ass  i flip him over so his looking at me i get up i said now.

(Peter) i don't do anything he says i just lay there looking at him (SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH YOU A LESSON I SAID GET THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!) mmm i roll my eyes where do you want me i said he doesn't say anything and pushes me up to the wall "take your trousers and boxers off" he says a please wouldn't hurt i said and did as he told me i undone my blet my zipper and i pulled them down.

(Mark) wow i said your ass is amazing i say i rested one of my hands on his ass cheeks looking at his hole theres so many things i would love to do to you i say.

(Peter) i dont here anything for a few minutes i placed my hands on the wall and all of a sudden i fell pain and the sound of something hard hitting me i hiss and let out a moan oh my god i say as tears was starting to come in my eyes.

(Mark) i hit him again this will learn you to not misbehave i was useing my belt to hit him the leather left his ass red i loved it mmm fuck i say slapping him as well with my hand i hit him one more time with my belt and dropped it on the floor i picked up my tie. And tired it around his neck and pull his head back so he was looking at me. You enjoy your litte ass beating did you i say let him go

(Peter) yes i said mmm i felt him slap me one more time i moan

(Mark) his ass was bright red i touch him feeling the heat from how red he was he was also very sensitive to my touch now i looked back at his hole and pushed my finger in he moans and i pull my tie again shut up i said

(Peter) mmm fuck it hurt so bad he didn't even use any lube or nothing wet for it to slip in it  was dry and hurts so bad i hold on to some papers i didn't care and then the pain went away and it turned into pleasure and i wanted more

(Mark) i moved my finger out and slapped him again pull your boxers and trousers up and then you can put my stuff back and don't misbehave again your mine now  i said took my tie off his neck now get to work.

(Peter) i nod yes i said i was now his little slut  mmmm his so sexy when he orders people around i put all the pens back tidy  the papers and did his files just like he wanted them and then i sat on his lap and he took me to his house and we made love that night