Chapter 1

(Read the description before reading the actual story please)

"Peter?"

Peter turned to look at his boyfriend as he smiled and responded with his angelic voice, "Yes Wade?"

Wade hesitantly walked to him and looked him in the eye as he muttered shyly, "I love you."

They both stood in silence as Peter chuckled at him being embarrassed, "I love you too Wade."

Wade couldn't handle it anymore and pushed Peter to the nearest spot which was on the kitchen island and fastly and furiously made out with him. It wasn't long until clothes were thrown and soon enough both men were naked on the kitchen fucking on the counter.

As both were close to releasing, Peter leaned in close to Wade's ear as he said, "WAKE UP BITCH!"

Startled, Wade woke up on his bed looking at his alarm on his phone yelling at him to wake up at 9 in the morning. He picked up the covers to see them covered in his specimen and he got out of bed and got ready for the day.

As Wade got out of the shower with only his boxers on, he started making pancakes as he noticed the readers observing him, "Oh hi there, now you might be wondering why White and Yellow aren't talking to me this morning. Well funny story, a few months ago this new disease called COVID-19 started being announced declaring that we should stay inside to avoid getting it. Well me being me decided I'm not listening to them, and no way am I listening to this dumbass president I got, it's Donald Trump by the way if you couldn't tell, and people were still going out even thought they knew fully well they shouldn't be cause they could die. Police weren't having it and decided whoever went outside went to jail and not the good kind," Wade placed his pancakes on one of his plates as he continued talking while chewing.

"So I'm stuck in here and I can't go out, not because I'm scared but because I don't want to beat my cellmates that I may or may not possibly threatened and or met before without my trusty weapons or this beautiful body will be harmed," Wade declared as he gestured to himself, "And white and yellow weren't going to deal with me for that long so they muted themselves so they don't have to get a panic attack or yell at me every time I do something ignorant, so now I'm here stuck inside while watching childhood movies and masturbating alone."

Wade finished his food and went to his balcony to breathe in the air, "Now I know what you're thinking, wasn't this a Spideypool fanfic, not a situation that I can seriously relate to, well you're in luck cause the title says it all and in about," Wade checks his Adventure Time watch, specifically Marceline and Bumblegum, "25 seconds, now to explain he's my neighbor from across the street and we don't technically yell at each other but we use," Wade pulls an object from his body randomly, "Walkie Talkies!"

Wade walked out onto his balcony as he looked over at his neighbors apartment, eating patiently to see that beautiful man.

"Wade, It's Peter over."

"Hello Petey-Pie, I don't see you in your usual spot over."

"Give me a minute, I'm grabbing a donut and coffee over."

Suddenly a man appeared from the same floor as Wade, which is the 6th to be specific, wobbling as he tried to open the door and place his food on the small table and chair on his balcony. Wade had leaned forward and muttered something before Peter gave him a wave with a smile.

"Cute."