Chapter 3

(When Wade, Yellow, and White are talking, they talk with : not with this ")

Yellow : I mean you can if you'd actually make a move.

Wade : Yellow! And I have made moves dumbass.

White : What Yellow means is you can make a bridge, go to his apartment, or atleast go Tarzan on him by tying a rope on something and swinging to him.

Wade : Don't you think I've thought of that.

Yellow and White : .......

Wade : Look, we're on eachother's good side and I don't want to ruin that by swinging over to his place, he'd call the cops.

White : Wade, you've talked to him for weeks now, just ask him if you can visit.

Yellow : We've watched you for a while and I don't think he has a problem with you coming over and fucking him senselessly-

White : YELLOW!

Wade : No no, Yellow's right.

White : You are seriously out of your mind Wade.

Wade : O my Gods, not like that White but about asking to come over. Maybe he'll let me go over there.

White : And if he doesn't?

Yellow : He really doesn't have a choice though cause it's clear they've been hitting it off.

"-ade, Wade!"

Wade shook his head to focus on Peter and realized that MJ wasn't with him anymore, "Are you ok?"

"Yea, it's just the boxes."

"Oh ok."

"...Peter I want to ask you something."

"Tell me ( a way, tell me a way, I'm listening, what is it )."

"Can I come over?"

"Why do you want to Wade?"

"Well we've just been talking for the last few weeks and I thought that maybe it was time for me to see where you live, not in a weird way though, just so we get close."

"And how exactly do you plan on coming over here?"

"You'll see Pete if you could just say yes, please say yes, pretty please."

Peter pretended to think about it as he looked off into the distance as he finally responded with, "Sure, when will you come over?"

"Tonight is alright with you?"

"Yeah, just gotta make some dinner so you don't come here to just see the place."

"Ok Petey, you won't regret this."

"I better not," Peter said as he went back inside his apartment after MJ asked him for help on her work.

"Oh you won't," Wade replied with a grin.