Chapter 7

<The art above is not mine whatsoever, but it is adorable and hilarious>

"MJ, sweetie, OPEN THE DOOR!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL EACH OTHER THAT YOU GUYS ARE IN LOVE!"

"YOU COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT YOUNG LADY OR I SWEAR I'LL-"

"I love you."

Peter slowly turned to Wade with an expression of disbelief.

"What?"

"I, Wade Wilson, am in love with you, Peter Parker."

"Wade this is no time for games, we need to get out of here-"

"Peter I'm not playing around."

Peter crossed his arms on his chest as he stepped closer to Wade.

"I do love you and I want to be with you and want you to feel the same, only if you do feel the same."

Peter stood there dumbfounded as he stared at the ground. Wade stood there in embarrassment and heartbroken as Peter didn't say anything back.

Before Wade could realize and apologize, he looked down to see Peter kissing him with his arms on his neck. Slowly Wad places his arms on Peter's waist. They both pulled away from each other, smiling and looking at the other in the eyes.

"I, Peter Parker, am in love with you too."

Wade smiled as he hugged Peter and swung him around as Peter laughed in delight.

Wade placed him down and was about to call at MJ to let them out before Peter opened the door. As they walked out, Wade smirked at Peter as he said, "Did you fake your threatening yells?"

"I may or may not have, why," Peter replied back with an innocent face.

Wade chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Peter as he did the same.

They arrived in the kitchen to see MJ sitting on one of the armchairs in the connected living room watching "How To Your Dragon" while eating a cookie.

Wade and Peter slowly snuck up her and tickled her as she giggled and tried to escape. To her luck, the doorbell was heard and Peter checked to see a pizza delivery guy with two boxes.

He was confused until he saw his daughter hand him some cash from his wallet. He looked at her in fake disbelief as she smirked at him and walked away as she placed the pizza on the small table in the living room. The sound that they heard was the ladder falling from the balcony because there a storm and to Wade's knowledge he didn't suspect it, so that resulted in Wade stuck in Peter's apartment for the rest of Quarantine.

As the small family sat and ate their pizza, not only did Peter and Wade get together and live happily ever after but MJ got two parents who truly love and care about her.

The End.