Bonus Chapter

MJ and her parents got in the car, placing her backpack beside her and fastening her seatbelt, she looked out the car window as the radio played in the background announcing again that scientists have found a temporary cure and that it would be applied for free for those who haven't received it yet.

As Wade drove on the road singing along to a song that came on after the announcement, Peter noticed how quiet she was. He looked back to see her with a frown as she looked out the car.

"Hey MJ, excited for school?"

"A little."

"...Is this about Gwen?"

"Yeah."

Wade stopped singing as he had an expression of confusion.

"Who's Gwen?"

"Gwen is a friend of hers that she has a crush on."

"Papaaaaa."

"What," Peter responded as he giggled, "It's true and he has to know eventually."

"So this Gwen, what's she like?"

That immediately brought a smile on MJ's face as he responded happily to her Dad's question.

"She's really pretty with blonde hair. She's very smart and she's really funny. She's honestly perfect."

"No that's Peter."

"O my God, Wade," Peter responded as he playfully punched Wade on the shoulder.

As MJ giggled at her fathers having another one of their moments, she felt the car stop.

She looked outside to see her school, students lingering outside while some with smiles to be able to see their friends again face to face.

She skimmed over the crowd and found Gwen with a group, looking around with a confused and determined look.

"What if she doesn't remember me, what if she doesn't like me, what if-"

"MJ, you'll be fine."

"How do you know that?"

"Hey M-dog, take it from me that telling Peter that I liked him wasn't easy but it felt better telling him. Even if he rejected me or be how we are now, I'd still be happy knowing I'm his friend, and if I'm happy to be your friend, how will Gwen not be happy without you in her life."

It was quiet for a while until MJ hugged her parents goodbye and telling "I love you" and walked out the car.

Peter and Wade watched the scene unfold.

Gwen's eyes landed on MJ and a smile immediately grew in her face as she ran to her and hugged her very tightly. They both walked away from the cars and walked inside the school along with the other students.

As they drove away, Peter and Wade holded hands as they gave each other a quick glance knowing that their daughter is in love and happy as she'll ever be.