Chapter 2

Peter had taken a bite from his donut as he sat down on the chair as he glanced over at Wade.

"So when can I get your number baby boy?"

"Wade stop, you know she's not supposed to hear you right now-"

Suddenly a toddler came out from the apartment and onto the balcony with a Mask on as she questioned Peter, "What awe you doing out hewe, you could get the cowonavirus Papa?!"

"But I'm talking with the neighbor sweetie-"

"Oh can I talk to him?"

"Sure," Peter responded as he let the child sit on his lap while she snatched the donut from his hands as he also handed her the walkie talkie.

"Hey Wade," the child said with a mouthful bite of the snack.

"Hey M-dog, how's school going?"

"Tewible, the work is hawd and the way Papa expwains it makes it much hawder!"

"Tell me about it."

"If you guys are going to talk about me that way then maybe you guys shouldn't talk to each other," Peter said as he grabbed back the donut and taking a bite.

"No pwease Papa," MJ pleaded while she did her puppy dog eyes.

"We will not do it again," Wade yelled into his walkie talkie as Peter could see him in the distance begging on his knees.

"Do you promise?"

"I mean... for the rest of the day?"

"Fine, but next time, if you do it, don't do it while I'm here, it really hurts me."

"Oh then why don't you come down over here and I help you feel better."

Peter could see the smirk on Wade's face as he blushed and he heard MJ giggle silently, innocently thinking they'll only kiss and nothing more.

"I'll show you something to laugh at," Peter exclaimed as he started tickling MJ and she doubled over and tried to push him away, trying to stop him.

As Peter and MJ both laughed at the other person, Wade stood on his balcony watching the small family having a moment as he stood there all alone.

"I wish this could end soon."