Chapter 6

They all sat there frozen at first until Wade got up and headed out the door ignoring the calls of MJ and Peter to come back and to be careful.

The two stood there quivering in the bedroom, scared it could be someone bad and Peter's hand was hovering over his pocket knife as he prepared for the worst.

They heard footsteps rush to the door and before Peter knew it, he threw his knife at a smiling Wade. It landed on his shoulder as it started to bleed though his clothes. Peter gasped as he got up and quickly apologized to Wade as he led him into the bathroom to fix the cut, MJ following behind worried for Wade.

As Peter commanded Wade to sit on the toilet and told MJ to grab the first Aid Kit, both ignored the protests of Wade. He told Peter it was no big deal and Peter wasn't having it until he heard Wade say those words.

"I have Accelerated Healing!"

Peter stood there frozen as soon enough he began to laugh.

"Wade, don't be ridiculous, getting a little help is no problem and I really am sorry for cutting you but that is no believable excuse-"

"Want proof," Wade interrupted seriously.

"Sure," Peter responded with a smile as Wade got up and grabbed a match from one of the cabinets. He lit it and placed in directly on his arm.

"Wade, what is wrong with you, why'd you do that?!"

"Wait for it."

Like time set itself back, Wade's skin immediately healed in the blinks of an eye. Peter had grabbed his arm and observed the spot.

"No way, it has to be some type of make up or something because the only person who can do this is-"

"Deadpool, which is me."

Peter looked back at him in disbelief knowing Wade couldn't be Deadpool.

"Surprise."

"It is you."

"How could you tell?"

"I know that voice anywhere when I get surprise visits on my patrols."

"Wait the only person I do that to is Spider-Man, how did you know?"

Peter sighed as he smiled at him smugly before a look of realization appeared on Wade's face.

"Spidey?!?!"

"The one and only," Peter responded as he gestured to himself.

"This is amazing!"

"I know right!"

"O my God, both of my dads are superheroes!"

Peter and Wade looked behind them to see MJ squealing and jumping around with a huge smile on her face, forgetting at the moment that she was there.

"MJ, why do you say both, Wade isn't your dad?"

"She literally just found out our identities-"

"She already knows I'm Spider-Man."

"Wait so you couldn't tell me but you told a child."

"It made sense at the time anyway, MJ what do you mean by both dads?"

"You guys love each other!"

"Woah kid no we don't."

"We're just friends."

"Yeah just friends M-dog."

Suddenly, MJ bolted out of the bathroom and locked the door from the outside.