Disclaimer

This is the EDITED version of the novel "the house for broken boys" that I already have up on my profile. However that version won't be finished and this one will! Regular weekly updates will start once I post chapter one of the story so make sure you watch for it! Thank you!

This is a BOY LOVE book as in it contains boys having explicit sexual encounters with other boys.

This book also has polyfidelity as in multiple people in one relationship (and ALL BOYS).

TRIGGER WARNING. This story will have mentions of self hate and suicide! I love fluff so it will definitely have it but it will also cover a lot of serious and depressing topics that might be too much for some readers. Please be aware before reading and make sure to read the tags I've posted for the story before you start please!

BDSM will be brought up quite a bit in the story but don't worry I will never add anything that isn't safe and consensual (unless It's important to the plot but I'm not a fan of reading about rape so I will never have scenes that are too explicit with it in my story. However the mention of rape is definitely possible so be aware please.)

I have probably read every BDSM book I could find and have done quite a lot of research so I will try to make everything as accurate as possible but this is my story so just because it's not "normal" doesn't mean it's not true in the story.

The world in my book doesn't correspond to any actual place as it is all made up from my imagination. (This goes for all of my future books as well) so "rules" or "laws" maybe and most likely will be different depending on the book. (consensual age for sex or drugs and alcohol, stuff like that)

I'll try to update regularly but I can't completely promise anything. I'm also completely open to POSITIVE feedback about my writing/plot. I would love to know what you think about my story!

I do not own any images in this novel.

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy!