Chapter 8~

It's been about a week since Casey's sister came to take him away. She was never able to, however she agreed to stay here for a little bit so she can check on how he's doing here.

Right now we're having dinner. Everyone else is in the middle of some type of small talk while I just look around and observe. The twins are chatting while taking small bites of their food, Faze is chatting with Casey and his sister, and Fin is trying to get Erin to talk as he wolfs down all the food on his plate. Erin got here not too long before me and although he does seem close to everybody in the house I've also noticed he keeps his distance quite a lot, and not just from me. I figure he likes it that way though and it's never too late to try to get him to open up later. I'm sure he'll be more comfortable with me the longer I'm here and I'm not saying I'm special but maybe I can be the one to help him?

Honestly I really like it here. I don't think I'd go back even if I had the chance. I've never felt such a sense of family before. It's weird but I definitely like it. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Fazes voice rises over the chatter.

"Okay so I have an announcement, we will be going on a trip next week to the national forest a few states over, it's suppose to be beautiful this time of year. Christina you are more than welcome to come with us if you'd like." I get really excited when I hear the news, I love nature!

"Its okay! I'm actually already taking too much time off work. I was planning on leaving either tomorrow or the next day. However I'd love to come visit sometimes! I'll make sure to give you a heads up first though, okay?" Christina announces as well, I look over and see Casey pouting. He and his sister have been spending a lot of time together since she showed up, he's probably going to miss her quite a bit.

"Oh don't give me that face sweetheart, call me any time and I'll come running right away" she reassures him, standing up from the table and giving him a big hug from behind. His face gets the slightest bit red and the smile on his lips unconsciously makes me raise the corners of mine.

"Okays" he whispers back while firmly grabbing her arms and hugging back. After a minute she sits in her chair and we finish dinner in a comfortable silence.

"Hey boys, help me with the dishes please?" Tylor gives me the biggest smile and nod while Taylor blushes a bit but still has a small grin on his face as he follows his twin around the table picking up from our dinner. I follow them into the kitchen and help them with the cleaning.

"Did you guys want to go with me to the store in a bit to pick out a swimsuit? My old ones getting too small so I need a new one." Although it'll be a month or two until it's warm enough to swim, I'd still love to use the hot tub. So I decide to offer to bring them with. I'm sure Faze wouldn't mind me borrowing a car to go to town, especially if I bring someone with me. Plus I have my license so why not?

"Were you going to ask me about this?" I hear a deep voice come from behind me making me jump a bit, I turn around to face a smirking Faze who looks at me with a stern but soft expression in his eyes.

"Yup! I have my license and everything, so is it okay if I take the twins with me?" I beg with a pleading look in my eyes, my puppy dog look usually works on 'big bad men' like the one standing in front of me.

"Sure but keep your phone on so I can get ahold of you if I need to, you have 2 hours to get there and back. If your going to be even a minute late make sure to give me a call, okay?" He replies hesitantly but with a firm tone in his voice, leaving no room for any type of argument.

"Deal!" I smile. He leaves a kiss on my forehead and makes his way out of the kitchen. I turn to the twins.

"You want to come with me right?" I plead and they nod with excited smiles on their faces.