Chapter 7~

Faze lets Fin and I go to our rooms for the night since he needed to deal with everything involving Casey and his sister. Damn just the thought of those awful parents and horrible babysitter has my blood boiling. I swear if I ever see any of them then they're getting a few punches to the face.

I get to my room and decide to get ready for bed since it's already past nine at night. If it was up to me than I'd stay up all night and sleep all day but that just doesn't work living in this house.

First I go to the bathroom to take out my contacts. Once my eyes go back to normal after blinking them a few times I stare at myself in the mirror for a minute. Looking at my bright purple eyes, I can't help but think about how pretty they are. Honestly I'm sick of my thoughts controlling me and my emotions. When will I ever get to be myself in front of the world?

Stripping while looking at my body in the mirror, I still can't help but cringe at the burn marks splayed across my tummy and chest. I jump in the shower so I can wash off the day. Once I'm done I wrap a towel around my waist and make my way towards my bed. The chill in the air makes me shiver so I wrap a blanket around my shoulders and decide to have a late night smoke.

Sitting in the patio in my usual spot I take out one of my spliffs and light it up. The first inhale causes small coughs but after a second my muscles are finally relaxed after a long draining day.

Once I'm done smoking I come back into my room while making sure my patio door is completely shut so the cold night air can't make its way inside. I'm not tired and I'm kind of stoned so I lay on my bed and start scrolling through my phone trying to find something entertaining.

I'm watching random YouTube videos when I hear a small knock. I think it might be the wind outside so I ignore it but soon after I hear it again, this time a bit louder. Realizing it's someone at my door I stand up and make my way over. Cracking it open I look down into a pair of watery pink eyes and before I know what hit me I'm tackled to the ground with a weeping boy clinging tightly onto me.

"P-please d-don't let her take me a-a-away!" Casey sobs into my chest. I come out of my stupor and wrap my arms around him to give some support.

"What do you mean baby? Why do you think we're gunna send you away?" I ask confused at what he could possibly mean. He wasn't there earlier when his sister showed up was he? Did Faze already talk to him?

"I h-heard sissy and daddy t-talking... I love my sissy but I really don't want to leave you guys.." he whimpers into my chest, I'm kind of shocked at how he was calling Faze. Is it not just me that called him that? I break out of my thoughts by realizing it's not the time for that.

"Oh baby boy, I'm sure da- Faze would never send you away. He's probably making a deal with your sister right now so she can be happy leaving you here." I try to sooth him and it seems to be working as his sobs start to quiet down. However, he's still gripping me with dear life, his face has yet to leave its place on my chest since he tackled me.

"But I'm so happy here! I've never been happier! I might act like a child most of the time but I've never felt more accepted and understood! This is my safe haven, I can't leave it!" He practically yells

"Casey, are you big Casey right now?" I question to make sure so I know the best way to talk to him at the moment.

"Yeah.. I explained some of it to everybody else but not the whole story, I feel like I need to tell someone the whole story though. Or I feel like I'd explode one day..." he sounds like he has a lot to get off his chest so I wrap him in my arms and carry him to my bed. I sit him on my lap and rock him back and forth with his head tucked under my chin as he starts to tell me his side of the story. I don't say anything and decide to just listen.