Chapter 2.5~

NSFW CONTENT AHEAD

Casey's POV~

Daddy says a new boy is coming tomorrow and his name is Neon! Isn't that a cool name? I'm seriously super excited! I can't help but love attention and the more people that can give me it the better! You could call me an attention whore but honestly I just love the feeling of being loved.

I'm jumping around the living room cleaning up my toys and dancing to the radio I have playing. I'm not good at remembering or naming songs but I love the radio so much that I could sing along to almost all the lyrics to the songs it plays.

I'm dancing around while Fin kicks back on the couch with his feet up on the table. He's wearing lose sweat pants that hang perfectly off his hips and no shirt showing his v-line and happy trail so perfectly. His abs glisten in the light just making me want to lick them.

"Come and sit on my lap baby boy. We can watch a movie together." His deep voice wash's over me making me realize I've stopped dancing. I'm sitting on my hands and knees gawking at his amazing body.

"Yes master" I squeak as I crawl towards him making sure to swish my hips a bit on the way. I know I'm doing a good job at giving him a show when I see lust spark in his deep brown eyes.

Crawling up onto the couch and onto his lap I make sure to plant my ass directly on top of his hard member and listen carefully so I don't miss the grunt I earn from my actions. I plant both my feet on each side of his legs with them bent and wide open. I lay back onto his chest and watch as he puts a cartoon movie on after using a remote to turn off the radio.

As the movie continues I can't help from slightly pushing my butt down so his length is snuggly situated between my cheeks. He grabs my hips with a tight grip and a grunt but doesn't pull away.

Slowly I start grinding softly into him not even paying attention to the movie. All I want to hear right now is any type of grunting or groaning I can make him let out.

"Your being naughty baby boy. I'm going to have to punish you if you don't stop." He growls out with his sexy deep voice but all it does is make my member jump and pre cum to drip out even more. I defy him by using my feet that are planted next to his sides to give me more leverage to push even further down on his bulge.

"FUCK! That's it." He grunts and lifts me up enough to pull my pajama shorts down. He runs his right hand up my stomach and under my shirt to my throat making sure not to miss pinching my small buds on the way up. He grips my throat hard enough to make me moan but loose enough so I can still breath.

"Your gunna sit on my dick for the rest of the movie and if you so much as move your ass is going to be so red you won't be able to sit tomorrow. Do you want the new boy to see your slutty ass hiss every time you try to sit down tomorrow? Hmm?" The thoughts he puts in my head only helps in turning me on even more.

I hear him spit behind me and I feel his left hand slide between my cheeks. One of his fingers that's wet from his spit circles around my little hole before he ruffly plunges it into me. It's only a finger but he thrusts it into me so fast I can't help the scream that rips through my throat.

He only fingers me for a minute with one of his digits since he knows I love the feeling of being stretched by his long and thick member. He spits again and I hear a sound making it known that he's rubbing his spit onto his length.

By now I'm shaking with anticipation wanting to be impaled on his 8 inch shaft. I don't have to wait long because before I can react he uses the grip on my throat to push me down onto his massive member. The way it burns as it stretches me and the way he slowly fills me almost makes me cum but I know master doesn't like when I cum without his permission so I take all the control I have in me not to shoot my spunk by the time he's in me to the hilt.

He pulls me back so I'm laying on his chest again with my legs wide open and his thickness lodged inside of me. The movies still playing and he whispers in my ear telling me to pay attention. Although I know I'll be rewarded if I can get through the movie I can't help but stare at my leaking little member and wiggle and squirm at the feeling of his hand on my throat.

The feeling of him inside of me gets too much to where I'm circling my hips wanting to feel him thrust inside me like the beast I know he is. I try to lift myself from his chest so I can start bouncing on his lap but he grips my throat harder making me still.

"Mmmmmm" I moan out at the feeling of the tight hold he has on my throat. I start to whimper when he snakes his left hand to my front stroking my length slowly from the tip to the base. He cups my small member along with my little balls in his huge hand and by now my whole body's shaking in his hold from the need coursing through my spine.

"Looks like baby boy needs to cum already. I haven't even driven into your ass yet. Is the feeling of my huge cock in your ass too much baby? Do you need to ride my dick like the little whore I know you are you slut?" He growls in my ear and all I can get out is a loud moan while nodding my head.

"Okay baby boy you've been good so far you can start bouncing on my dick. Make me feel good you slut and maybe I'll reward you with filling you up with my hot cum?" Once I hear that I don't have to be told twice.

I sit up so I'm straddling him backwards with my hands on his knees. I slowly sit up enough so I feel only his mushroom head inside of me. Falling back onto his lap and feeling his huge member ramming into me has me moaning like the little whore I am.

Like that, I keep lifting and falling onto his lap with his length hitting just the right places to where I'm seeing stars behind my eyelids that are so tightly shut from the pleasure coursing through my body. His grip on my hips gets tighter as he helps me by thrusting up to meet my ass that's pushing down to meet his huge member ramming into me.

Every thrust brings me closer and closer to finishing that I start arching and tensing with each thrust his member uses to wreck my hole. By now I'm not even doing any work. I'm like a rag doll completely submitting to my master who's pushing me up and down onto his dick. With every thrust I'm screaming and moaning and he's grunting and groaning.

"When you feel my hot cum filling you than you can let go baby boy." He growls out.

After a few more hard thrust I scream at the feeling of his hot sticky cum filling up my butt. The feeling sends me over with a loud moan. I let go while watching line after line of cum string up from my member and landing on my chest. I hear him grunt probably from the tight hold my ass has on his dick.

I fall back while panting and feeling his chest heave up and down. I really hope the new kid will want to play with me like the rest of my lovers is my last thought before everything goes black and I slip into a dreamless sleep.