xx

the two continued to rekindle their romance and once again became lovers, this time it was official. autumn felt like she needed to tell rebecca, so she did. although she wasn't the happiest to find out, rebecca took it better than expected. 

schlatt retuned to streaming and uploading once again and autumn continued school studying film as well as editing videos on the side for him and other content creators. 

sometimes at night, the girl wonders what would have happened and where she would be if she stopped leaving him those voicemails after the first few. as well as what would have been if he never showed up that night at the park. 

every time there was a rainstorm, no matter what time it was they would go outside. most of the time it was autumn who dragged him out, but it was worth it to schlatt because he got to see her light up as the drops of water fell from the sky and hit her soft skin.   

they had their good times as well as some bad, but in the end, they both knew everything would be alright. no matter how stubborn the two of them may be, nothing could push them away from one another. 

as the two of them lay in autumns bed, schlatt had fallen asleep on her chest. the fresh night breeze came in through the open windows making the room cold, but he kept her warm. 

she played with his hair while just admiring his features. she watched as his chest rose and fell rhythmically, his breaths were slow and gentle. the girl placed a kiss on his forehead. 

"I love you, always and forever"