Stay

Peter stumbled down the hallway of his home, clutching his stomach. Red seeped out from under his fingers, turning his crimson suit into a darker, more sinister color. His head was pounding, his leg was burning, and falling onto the bathroom floor didn't make it any better. He propped himself up on the vanity, breathing heavily as he assessed the damage. 

Definitely a concussion, he thought, wincing, not to mention the bullet hole in my abdomen, although it did go all the way through which is a plus. He hated having to dig bullets out of himself. Gingerly, he started taking off his Spiderman uniform (really, it was just a hoodie, but it made him feel better when he called it a uniform), hissing as the bullet hole stretched and leaked fresh blood, adding to the growing puddle that was surrounding Peter.

He grunted and turned around to open the cabinets, grabbing his stash of emergency medical supplies, which contained mostly bandages, gauze, and some medicine. Dry-swallowing the pills, he started pressing gauze to the entrance wound, sucking in a sharp breath. The teenage hero sat there for what felt like ages, eyes unfocused and chest burning as the cotton slowly absorbed the blood dripping out of him. Once it had turned entirely red, he threw it away and replaced it with a new one, wrapping a bandage around his waist to help keep it in place. White-hot pain shot through him, but he gritted his teeth and kept tightening the bandage until he had to tie it off.  

"Well, at least that's over," he gasped, face pale and drawn and forehead shining with sweat. The rest of his body still needed tending to, especially a rather nasty stab wound on his calf, and he had a sinking feeling that he might vomit soon, but all that could wait. Right now, he needed rest. Just for a minute, he thought, eyes already drifting shut, jus-just a quick rest-

"Peter?!" The bathroom light turned on and he winced, shielding his eyes.

"D'you mind keeping that down?" Peter said weakly. Tony just gaped at his son, who was currently sitting in a rather large pool of blood with bandages wrapped around his stomach, an open wound on his leg, and dozens of other cuts, scrapes, and bruises covering his body. 

"Holy shit-" Tony rushed into the bathroom and knelt on the floor next to Peter, his son, every nerve blaring in alarm. "What the fuck happened, Pete? And what-" he picked up the torn and blood-drenched hoodie with the spiderman symbol on it, "-is this?"

"Look," Peter winced as he shifted to a more comfortable position, "can we deal with that later? If you haven't noticed, I'm kinda bleeding out here," he said, gesturing at his leg. Tony gave a tight-lipped nod and started bandaging the hole a knife left in his son. They sat in silence as Tony wrapped up Peter's calf and the teen concentrated on not throwing up. When he finished, Tony sat back on his heels, just in time for Peter to quickly turn towards the toilet and puke his guts out. Tony was next to him in a flash, rubbing his back soothingly. Steve appeared in the doorway, blond hair sticking every which way and rubbing sleep from his eyes

"Tony? What's going on, I thought I heard-" he paused, eyes widening as he took in the scene before him. Peter smiled tiredly.

"Hey Pops," he said shakily, sitting back down on the floor. His face was even paler than it was before and he was trembling all over, despite being drenched in sweat. Steve blanched and joined Tony on the floor next to their son, looking at the hoodie and Peter's wounds. 

"Pete...' he said quietly, putting his hand on the kid's shoulder. Peter barely held back a flinch, reminding himself that he was safe, this was his Papa, he'd be fine. Unfortunately, Steve picked up on it and he and Tony exchanged a worried glance. 

"I suppose you don't wanna talk about what happened?" he asked gently, letting his hand drop. Peter sighed.

"Well, there was this bank robbery, and I was trying to stop it, but they had guns and weapons I wasn't expecting so I had to run away once this," he gestured at his stomach, "happened. I managed to take out four of them before though, and I don't think they got any of the money, so I guess that means I won, right?" Tony and Steve just blinked and looked at each other. Peter bit his lip.