Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

Is he really a part of the twelve kizuki? I just sighed and clenched my sword waiting for the normal demons to come near me. I then clenched my sword, I should already kill the demon before it escape and heal himself.

" Breath of the sun, first form: Dance." I then swinged my sword making a single high powerful attack cutting all the demon's head. I then prepared myself to jump higher to dashed at the lower demon so I used a force to  my feet before jumping. I then smiled as I faced the demon who is staring at  me with fear in his eyes. " Fifth form: Fire wheel."

Before I used the attack, he used his demon art technique to slow me but I spins in the air swinging my sword to creat an circular strong attack. His attack got destroyed as he screamed in pain when his head got caught in my attack and fell down while crumbling. I then landed down before sighing in relief, but when I turned my back to face the man my eyes saw a normal demons behind him.

They really don't want me to rest, I then fastly dashed behind the man before swinging my sword to the demons head. I then clicked my tounge when another three demons appeared, why do they keep on appearing?

" Full fucos Breath of Water, Eleventh Form: Dancing Waves." I swinged my sword crearing a wave as it cuts the head of the three demon fastly, without making them realize what really happened. I waited for the another demons to appear but no one came making me place my sword back to it's sheath.  Kyojuro also seems finished  fighting the other demons, I can't sense them.

I decided to check the man and I saw him sighed in relief before standing up. I then approached him as I stared at his face, he was also good looking but his eyes showed me a pain on it. Maybe he lost someone important to him. I was shocked when he suddenly hugged me making me blinked my eyes but I smiled and hugged him back while tapping his shoulder.

He started sobbing, so I let him cry in my shoulders. I can't just pushed him away, I feel bad about him. I don't know what happened but seeing him cry told me that he really lost someone. After a minute of crying we then pulled away as he wiped his tears.

" I-I'm sorry about that."  He said making me smile  and shook my head.

" No it's okay, but I'm happy you survived in the fight." I said gently making his eyes widened before smiling and nodding. I'm really happy that he made it alive without even fighting. But I should be happy also that I protected him not letting him die infront of me.

" I'm ( random name.)" He said and extended his arms and  because I'm kind I also introduced myself with a smile and exteded my hand to him also. " Nice to meet you Y/N." He then grinned, and shook my hand.

" Y/N?" I heard Kyojuro's voice making me face him, I smiled widely as he approached us. I then checked his condition, no wounds and scratches it means he really defeated the other lower demon. As expected he easily defeated them, he noticed the man infront of us making him smile and introduce himself.

" Kyojuro let's go back." I cheerfully said making him nod and humn in response. I faced ( random name) to say goodbye and we turned our back but I got stopped when he gently pulled my wrist.

" C-can we meet again?" He asked with a tint of blush in his cheeks, I stared at him confused before smiling and faced him.

" I don't know, but I'm sure we will meet again." I said making him smile before nodding, but the thing that shocked me more is he just kissed the back of my hand making my face got flustered. I awkwardly laugh before waving my hand and continued walking. I took a glance  to Kyojuro and he was seriously staring at (R/N) before turning his back and started walking also.

While walking, Kyojuro became silent not even talking to me. We already left the village and already going back to the estate. But I'm confused that he is not talking, is he angry? But he was acting fine a while ago? Is he hurting somewhere? But he don't have any wounds. So what's wrong with him, I just sighed making him stopped so I did the same.

I flinched when he suddenly faced me seriously and his eyes was locked to my (E/C) orbs. I gulped he really is acting weird today.

" W-what's  wrong Kyojuro?" I asked but I squeled when he suddenly pulled me near him and pinned me to the tree. His face then leaned to my face and it was really  close making me blush and my heart started to thump faster. " K-kyojuro?" 

" Hey Y/N, who am I to you?" He asked seriously, who is he to him? He is a precious friend to me, no he is not just a friend but more than like than.

" M-my friend." I replied making him humned in response as he lets me go and continued walking again. I bit my lips, what is really wrong with him? Acting like that all of the sudden, he is not in his usual self anymore. I just sighed and walked faster before pulling his haori making him stop and faced me. I seriosly faced him, dead serious. I decided to confess, I don't care anymore.

" Y-you're not just a friend, idiot! I like you Rengoku Kyojuro!" I yelled while staring directly to his golden orbs. He  didn't said anything and stared at me making me smile. I then let his haori before walking passed through him. I already knew he don't like me, but I don't regret confessing either.

I gasped when he suddenly pulled me as I met his lips on mine. My eyes widened, he was kissing me. But I relaxed when I saw him closed his eyes making me kiss him back. He then pushed my head to deepen the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We then pulled away and panted, he then chuckled as he cupped my face.

" I feel ashamed for not confessing first, but whatever. I like you also Y/N. For five  years until now, I always hide my feelings towards you." I was shocked  when I heard  him confess but I giggled and hugged him. I'm really happy that he confessed, really really happy.

Kyojuro's POV

When I saw that man kissed Y/N's hand I felt my blood boiled. I don't know either but it for the second time I felt irritated towards the man. Is it part of my emotions, where I felt jealous towards that man. That's why I didn't let myself talk to Y/N, I don't have the mood to open my mouth. I'll be honest I'm really jealous, I knew I don't have the right to feel an emotion like that but I can't stop it.

But when she confessed, I felt my jealousy  got washed away. I felt happy that she is feeling the same so I can't stop to kiss her. Her lips was really soft and my heart started beating the time she kissed back. But after some time we  pulled away while she pant, and then I confessed my feelings also.

Seeing her happy face makes my heart jolt in happiness. She then hugged  me tightly while nuzzeling her face to my neck making me chuckle. Jealousy really makes you confess your feelings, well I feel thankful to (R/N) for making me jealous. Y/N pulled away as I cupped her face and stared at her beautiful (E/C) eyes.

" I love you, Y/N."

*****
They confessed! I know, I know it's early but like I said this story will take long. Kyojuro is still a human not  a demon.

This is  a demon Kyojuro x reader so please bear with me. It will not take long before Kyojuro will become a demon, oops a little bit spoiler for it. ;)