Chapter 25

Y/N's POV

Geez, I'm not yet done in here. I already defeat lots of them but why does they keep on appearing and appearing. I want them to let me rest already, I ducked down when a demon attacked me so I just swinged my sword and cut his head. But of course I didn't stopped and started walking. I'm really tired in running, but seeing Kyojuro's haori maked me smiled and started running again.

I stopped when I felt a demon behind me but my body flinched when I felt also a strong aura. It was an aura of an upper rank one making me turn around. My eyes widened when a strong wind past through infront of me. I then blinked my eyes when I didn't saw a demon infront of me. I can't also sense ang presense. But I'm sure I sense a demon and also a strong ones near me. I also get a glimpse of them before they disappeared.

But the other one's aura, it's strong yet I didn't feel any malice from him. My body didn't even tremble when I felt it, but why is his aura is familiar. Like I knew his aura, it's also thesame to Kyojuro's. I flinched when I realized that I'm thingking impossible things so I shook my head and continued walking.

I then saw Giyuu standing while leaning in one of the house making me smile and approach him. I'm glad he is okay, but still that aura keeps on bothering me.

" Hey Giyuu, did you sense a strong aura?" I asked, he faced me with a confused look before answering no. I just humned in response. He then started walking awa so I just followed him, morning is also coming. I then stretched my hand, I'm so tired today. Also I feel really safe while wearing Kyojuro's haori.

I stopped when I sense Kyojuro's presense making me hurriedly turned my back but only to see nothing. Am I getting insane right now? But I'm really sure that I sense his presense for the  second time. I then snapped out when Giyuu called my name, I took one last glance to the place where I sense Kyojuro's aura before turning my back.

Why do I feel happy when I sense that aura? Also some part of me says that he was still alive and hiding somewhere else. But that's impossible, Kyojuro died when the place they are fighting exploded and the only thing they retrieve is his haori.

My eyes widened, if the place exploded then why is Kyojuro's haori didn't ripped into pieces? The haori was given to me in good condition, it means Kyojuro was really alive. But I need to prove it, I should ask Giyuu. I then opened my mouth to speak but stopped myself. No, Giyuu will not believe me and started to worry about me. He may think that I'm insane, but am I really going insane.

Arghh! Whatever, I'll try to find it if Kyojurl was really alive or not. I'm not mistaken, I felt his aura and I can't forger it. I knew he was still alive out there.

******
Kyojuro's POV

I coldly stare at the demon who nearly attack Y/N, I'm suprised to see her in this village. Also surprised in seeing her wearing my haori, I really wanted to hug her tightly but I can't.

" P-please let me go." The demon said but I just cut his head using my sword. Yes, I can't be with her anymore. I'm already became a demon who serves my greatest enemy. I'm not a pillar who kills a demon but I'm already one of them killing humans.

I thought I was already dead when I fought Akaza, but he just used an explossion before he dragged me away. But I managed to leave my haori and spoke to my kasugaigarasu. I waited for my death cause the injury I took was bad, but instead of dying Akaza made me a demon. After I became a demon, I started hating myself and tried not to eat a human flesh but Akaza forced me, I feel so disgusted. But for me to survive I started eating, and let myself get used to it.

I tried escaping but Kibutsuji Muzan's curse was in me and I can't easily escape on it. I hate them, but  for me to be alive and find the demon that once remove the curse of Muzan. That's why I should act like I'm an ally of Muzan and helped him to find that demon. Even if my hand will be dirty, I can't stop right now. I will remove Muzan's curse before I kill him. And if ever I can become a human then I will take the chance to see Y/N.

Now that I'm that far away from Muzan, he will not read my mind. I really should act carefully while I'm with him. I then stared at Y/N's back while she and Giyuu started walking away. I then fastly left the village when she turned around to look at me. I guess she sensed me, but I know she believed that I died so she will nof find me.

******
" Kyojuro~ where did you go?" Douma asked with his annoying voice while wrapping his arms around my neck. I just coldly stared at him before slapping his arms while giving him a fake smile.

" I just went to find a prey, Douma-san." I said he just humned in reponse before facing Akaza.

" Ne Akaza, Kyojuro is being mean to me ag-." He complained but Akaza just punched him cutting him. I just sighed and turned my back to avoid him for now. I regret in coming back in here, but it's already morning so I don't have a choice but to stick with them.

" Akaza, I told you not to trust that pillar, we don't know if he will betray us." The upper moon one said who is staying in his own territory without looking at me.

" Don't worry  Kokushibo-san, he will not after all if he will betray I will not stop and find that girl who had (E/C) and blak hair mixed with bl-" I didn't let Douma finished his word while I forcely grabbed his necked and pushed him to the wall while glarig at him.

" Touch Y/N and I will not hesitate to cut that head of yours." I said angrily, his rainbow eyes widened in amazed one before I let him go.

" Are you like this before Kyojuro~? as far as I remember you're a cheerful person." He said but I didn't said anything and started walking away. But someone grabbed my shoulder and saw Akaza behind me.

" Calm down Kyojuro, we promised not to touch your girl if you will not do something thag we will hate. So just behave yourself." He said with a smirk making me clench my fist before I fully left them. I will not let them hurt Y/N, if they will then I will really do everything to stop them.

******