Chapter 27

Y/N's POV

I don't know why but I just dragged myself in the city, it was too crowded but watching all the people happily walking makes me want to stay for a while. I then grabbed Kyojuro's haori that I'm wearing, if he's here then he is cheerfully talking to me right now. I just sighed and decided to eat in one of the restaurant.

After eating, I decided to have a little walk before leaving the city. I didn't sense Kyojuro in here so I feel disappointed. Also it's getting late and the people are getting fewer, I flinched when I saw Kai flying making me hide in one of the tree. Did Ayano asked him to find me? When Kai is already gone I sighed in relief.

" I guess, I should go back and continue tomorrow." I said, but before I turned my back to leave. My eyes widened when I felt the same aura that I sense in my last mission. I didn't hesitate and started running, why didn't I sense it earlier. I was sure that he is not here either, also Kyojuro's aura was mixed with it.

I then change my direction to the left cause the aura was getting nearer and stronger. I then stopped when I saw a broken wall infront of me so I entered without even checking it. I then saw  a beautiful woman together with a boy besides her. Also their presense, I'm not mistaken it  was demon. But it was not a bad and dangerous aura, instead it was a kind and gentle one.

" What business do you want, young demon slayer?" The woman asked making me smile as I look around. If I'm not mistaken I felt that aura near here, but why did it disappeared  am I  wrong or just imagining?

" W-well, did you meet a demon in here?" I asked, the two of them stared at each other before the woman smiled and shooked her head.

" No we are the only demons who are staying in here. Also we don't harm people so don't worry." She said gently making me just humned in response. I then smiled sadly before bowing my head.

" I'm sorry for disturbing, also I already knew the two of you are not bad. Then I'll be going." I never expected that there are demons like Nezuko, demons who had good intentions.

" Wait what's your name?"

" Y/N, Ubuyashiki Y/N." I replied, the woman's eyes then widened but smiled.

" I see, I'm Tamayo and this is Yushiro. I wonder if Tanjiro and Nezuko are doing fine?" I was surprised when she mention Tanjiro and Nezuko's name but I just smiled and nod before answering her.

" They are doing fine, how did you know them?" 

" It's a long story, but he is a comdrade. Now you should be going I bet your kasugaigarasu is waiting." After she said that a strong wind then pushed me out as the wall that was hiding them got fixed. So they made a barrier to hide them, I'm still curious that she knows Tamayo. I should ask Tanjiro after they finish their mission.

" There you are Y/N-sama." I flinched when I heard Kai's voice making me laugh awkwardly.

" K-kai, how did you know I'm here?" I asked, he then flew towads me and started pecking my head making me whine in pain.

" I came here to take you back! Also Ayano is worried let's go back before I report you to your father!" He annoyedly said making me apologize before walking away towards the barrier. I then take one last glance before continued walking again. I sadly sighed and looked down, I didn't saw Kyojuro this time. Maybe I'm really getting insane and still can't believe that Kyojuro died. That's why I'm acting like this because I didn't still move on.

I stopped making me sat down and started crying while clenching Kyojuro's haori. I already knew he died but I can't accept it, I always believe that he was still alive. But now that I already know that he is not the demon I sense that time, it hurts so much. I can't really forget him, no I don't want to forget him.

" Y/N-sama, should I call someone to help you go back?" Kai asked and he is now standing infront of me. I just smiled and shook my heaf before wiping my tears.

" No I'm okay. Let's go back Kai, I want to drink sake."

*******

Third Person's POV

Y/N came back and also invited the pillars who had free time to join her in dringking sake. They wanted to decline but it's rare for her to invite them into a drink. So they decided to join her, Shinobu and Mitsuri was the first one to arrive in Y/N's place. There they saw Ayano who is holding lots of sake before meeting Y/N.

" Oh Shinobu! Mitsuri! Come join me~." When they arrived Y/N is already drunk and she was holding a cup of sake. Shinobu and Mitsuri just sighed before sitting beside Y/N.

" Why are you dringking sake Y/N-sama?"  Shinobu asked with slight irritated voice as Mitsuri agreed. Y/N laughed while drunkly wrapping her arms towards Shinobu.

" What's wrong with it!?~ Also why are you the only two of you came? Where are the others~" She asked, Mitsuri opened her mouth but got stopped when the door slides open revealing Giyuu, Sanemi and Himejima. " Ahaha they're here finally!" Y/N continued while clapping her hand.

Sanemi sighed before scratching his head annoyedly. Well Y/N is already drunk when they arrived. But he don't have any choice, Sanemi don't want her to yell at him because of not going to  her place. Himejima also sighed before sitting  down and Giyuu did the same also. Obanai and Uzui had a mission so they are not with the others while Muichiro was still young to drink.

" You're dringking to much Y/N-sama." Himejima said while grabbing the sake in the table and pour some of it  in his cup before dringking it.

" So why did you invite us?" Sanemi asked annoyedly as he stared at Y/N who is just drunkly smiling at them without answering his question making him sighed and look at Ayano who just entered to give more sake.
" Oi, stop giving us more sake. She is already drunk." He continued while removing the sake.

" Hey~ what are you doing Sanemi! I want to drink more!" Y/N shout while approaching Ayano but Shinobu stopped her.

" Y/N please stop." Giyuu said making Y/N pout while sitting down. All of them were just staring at Y/N who is sulking, this the first time she drunk too much. Well Kyojuro will stop her if she will drink to much, but now that he is gone no one will stop her anymore. They decided on drinking some of it also while ignoring Y/N.

" I hate Kyojuro." They then stopped when Y/N spoke while she started crying. Sanemi then sighed again while scratching his head. " He promised *hik* not to leave me. Also I believed that he was still alive, that's why I tried finding him but I guess I can't just accept that he is already gone *hik* I really hate him. Idiot Kyojuro." She started sobbing, making Shinobu started tapping her back.

" Y/N-sama really is suffering after Rengoku-kun died." Himejima said with tears in his eyes, he also can't bear to see Y/N hurting. She treat her like a daughter not just Oyakata-sama.

" Well, we can't do anything." Sanemi softly said while dringking sake, Giyuu didn't said anything but also drinked. It may uncomfortable for the two to watch Y/N cry but they  understand her.

" I was totally sure that I.....sense....him." Y/N said lastly as she fell asleep.

" Geez, falling asleep while your guest is still here." Sanemi said making Shinobu giggled as  she tapped Y/N's head.

" Well I bet she is tired." Mitsuri said with a smile.

" But she don't have a mission." Sanemi replied and continued dringking, then Ayano entered while kneeling down making all of the pillar look at her.

" Y/N-sama's kasugaigarasu told me that she went out secretly to find out if Rengoku-san is alive or not." She said making everyone widen their eyes in surprise as Sanemi clicked his tounge.

" Now that she make herself drunk, means she didn't found Rengoku." He said making Ayano nod, they didn't said anything but continued dringking while Y/N was asleep. Ayano then approached her as she layed Y/N gently before placing a blanket on her.

The pillars decided to drink for a while before leaving the Sun estate. They wanted to stay inside for a while but they are also a busy person. While Ayano didn't left Y/N's side and watched her master sleep. She then smiled painly as she wiped Y/N's tears.

" I hope  one day you will be happy again, Master."

*****