Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

It's already been a month and still few of them passed to my trials. They are really giving me head ache and also disappointing me. I just really can't believe that they can't pass in a simple traps, no I shoudn't had said simple traps. If lots of demon slayer are suffering then I should call it one of the hell traps.

" Oh Y/N-san!" I heard a familiar making me turn around, I smiled widely when I saw Tanjiro running towards me while waving his hand. Now that he is here it means he  passed already, I then run towards him with a tight hug.

" I'm happy to see you passed Tanjiro!" I cheered before pulling away, he chuckled while scratching his head with a big smile.

" Well, your trial is super hard, but also it helped me to improve  my eyesight also my nose." He replied while pointing his nose.

" I'm happy to hear that Tanjiro. Now that you're here why not let me train you in using the breath of the sun." I said, he widened his eyes but smiled before nodding. It's for me to thanked him for helping Giyuu, also I really wanted to tell him about Kyojuro but I guess not for today. " How many forms can you use?" I asked while grabbing on of the wooden sword infront of me.

" I can use twelve of them but my body can't perfect the thirteenth form." He replied making me humned in response, it means his body is not yet capable in doing the last form. Well it was the most strongest form anyway, that's why I'm not curious in why my body will meet it's limit everytime I use that form.

" Then why not let me help you get used to the last form without giving a pain in your body, though it will make you reach your limit." I said while giving him one of the wooden sword. He then smiled and nod with a determination in his face making me giggle. " The final form consist of all the forms of the breath, to be capable in using this you should had enough stamina to perform all of it. Now that the three pillars had already improve your stamina then we don't have any problem in doing it. So why not try it Tanjiro, use it to attack me."

" A-are you sure Y/N-san? I may hurt you." He said while hesitating making me giggle and tap his head.

" Don't worry, my Tsugoku is always training with me so I'm used to it." I said, he then smiled before nodding and backing away to prepare. " Now attack me as much as you want."

" Then I'll start. Dance of the Fire God: thirteenth form!" I was amazed that he was fast enough to appear infront of me before swinging my sword but I was so fast to disappear and backed away. He then performed five of them while attacking me, but his breath suddenly vanished making me hit his head. He stumbled down while holding his head whining to the pain.

" Hmm, you managed to perform five of them but still you need seven forms to complete the final form." I said kneeling to reach his height.

" I'm sorry." He replied making me smile and tapped his head again.

" Don't be sorry Tanjiro, I knew you can perform the final form. Just don't forget to fucos your breath while using it. You should meet the snake pillar, I bet he is waiting." I said helping him to stand up, I also ordered some of the servant to pack some food for him and also to give some to Obanai.

" T-thank you I make sure to give this to the snake pillar." He said before bowing down.

" Kai, can you please follow Tajiro and make sure Obanai will receive the food." I said, Kai just sighed before flying and landing to Tanjiro's shoulder.

" Kid, be thankful a mighty kasugaigarasu will save your life in the snake pillar." He said making me sigh.

" Whatever Kai. Then I'll see you again Tanjiro, you can see me if you want to train." I said, he then smiled widely before waving his hand and then leaving me. Well should I check some of the slayer who still can't get pass trough my training and give them one more last advice.