Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

I was sitting in the library of Ubuyashiki estates, after visiting Kyojuro's grave I directly went here. For me to visit my family and also to find a book about the Breath of the Sun and also for me not to believe that Kyojuro is still alive. It's really impossible for him to be alive, also I knew he hates to become a demon. I can't easily assume that the strong and familiar aura of a demon was him.

I sighed when I didn't find the book so I just pulled something for me to read. Wait, if the Breath of the sun is the original form then I should find the closest branch. Right! Why didn't I thought of this earlier, the Flame estate. Kyojuro's house, I hurriedly placed back the book before going out. Am I really that stupid? Why didn't I thought about that at first?

" Nee-san? You're leaving already?" I stopped when I heard Kiriya spoke, I then faced him with a smile before tapping his head.

" Nee-san will visit again Kiriya, I'll just asked something to Kyojuro's father." I said making him smile and nod, Kiriya is an inside person. He is so special to be outside, he will be the successor of Oyakata-sama after all. After talking to Kiriya, I then went out.

When I arrived at the flame estate, I hurrieldy entered while finding Senjuro. He was happy to see me as I asked him about theit father. He hesitated for a while before leading me to Rengoku-san. There I saw him in his own room sitting while dringking sake.

" Father, Y/N-neesan came to meet you." Senjuro said before leaving us, the two of us became quiet but he turned his head to face me and then bowed politely.

" I'm so sorry for not even talking to you when Kyojuro was still alive Y/N-sama." He said with a sad smile but I shook my head as I kneel down to face him also.

" No it's okay, I came here to ask something."

" Is it about the Breath of the Sun?" He asked making me nod, he then placed down the sake before started explaining everything he know. " I don't have enough knowledge to the breath of the sun, all I knew is my ancestor knew the person who originally used that breath. But he didn't even mention his name in the book, also all of my ancestor had given up their swordmanship after knowing that the breath of flames is not the original one but it is only the branch. I also give up, but my son Kyojuro abandon my teaching and trained alone while using the breath of the flames."

" Kyojuro really is a great person." I said while smiling sadly, I bet Rengoku-san is also sad now that Kyojuro is gone.

" Y/N-sama, I always knew my son loves you so much. But I can't believe he just left you without saying anything." I just giggled as he said that, this is the second time I spoke to him like this. But should I asked him about Kyojuro's aura that I felt. Knowing Rengoku-san I bet he will believe me.

" Rengoku-san, is it possible that Kyojuro was still alive?" He didn't said anything but looked at me confused.
" I know it's impossible but when I went to my mission yesterday, I sense him but it suddenly vanished."

" I'm not sure with it Y/N-sama, but his body didn't return to us. It's possible that he is alive or not he became a demon." My eyes widened, yes I also sense a demon aura together with Kyojuro's, then if Rengoku-san was telling the truth I should try and find him.

" Thank you for answering my question Rengoku-san. Then I'll be going now." I smiled warmly before standing up but stopped when he spoke.

" I hope that Kyojuro is alive out there, and I hope you will find him." He said with a sincere smile making me nod and smiled back before leaving. I also bid goodbye to Senjuro and left the estate. I don't have any mission today, I was supposed to go with Uzui-san but he decided to take Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu with him.

I'll take this chance to find Kyojuro and prove to myself that he is really alive. His father also believed that Kyojuro is alive, I may not aske permission to Oyakata-sama but whatever. This will be the first time I'll go out without even having a mission.

*******
Kyojuro's POV

I'm here at the city where Muzan formerly stayed, he gived me a mission. To kill a demon named Tamayo, I don't know why he wants to kill a demon like him but my instict is saying that Tamayo is the one who break Muzan's curse. Also the city is very far away from Muzan so he can't even read my mind. I will not let him read my own plans.

But if Tamayo is not the person I'm finding then I will not hesitate to kill her. But it's hard to find her in this big city, it seems like she is hiding using a demon art tecnique. I then jumped down while trying to blend in with the humans. I'm not a part of the twelve kizuki but after Akaza gave me his blood, I already matched up with them. That's why Muzan was interested in my strenght and he let me stay with the upper rank demons.

I then changed my direction going towards an empty road. I sense something in between the walls so I didn't hesitate and break the wall using my sword. I never expected a demon to make a barrier for them to hide themselves. I then saw a big house infront of me as I enter but I  stopped when I saw a woman outside the door.

" You must be Tamayo." I said coldly making her nod. Then a young demon boy appeared also while staring at me seriously.

" Why is their a demon infront of my house, did you come here to kill me? also your uniform. I bet you are a former demon slayer." She said, I didn't said anything and started looking around. The place was simple but also I don't feel anything bad. I then lowered my guard as I face them again.

" Why does Muzan wants to kill you Tamayo?" I asked not even breaking my stare at her. The boy then went infront of her with a glare.

" I'm not going to let you kill Tamayo-sama." He said making me appeared infront of him before grabbing his collar.

" Let go of h-" I cut Tamayo by grabbing her neck, I knew that I'm hurting the both of them but I can feel that someone is watching me. I waited for it to leave before I let go of them.

" Tell me how did you remove Muzan's curse?" I asked seriously to Tamayo, she was confused at first but she asked a question.

" You already knew what happened if you betray him." She said making me smile and nod my head.

" I'm already prepared, also I will not hesitate to fight him." When Tamayo heard my words she then smiled gently.

" No wonder I don't feel any bad intentions to you. Fine I will tell you, but first why not hide inside." She said, I then realized what she was saying. I can sense a pillar, no a very familiar person to me. I then nod before hurriedly entered inside, even if I wanted to meet her today, it's still dangerous. And I know she already had a hint that I'm still alive. But I need to make her believe that I really died, just for a while.

" I'm sorry Y/N for being selfish."

******