Chapter 40

Y/N's POV

Both Kyojuro and I were sitting outside while happily talking about my childhood days in here. He was really happy to ask on how did I grow up with my mother only and of course I cheerfully answered it.

" I always played with the other kids wh-"

" Y/N!" I was cut when we heard a very loud voice making me turn my head and saw a familiar man dashing towards me. I was shocked when he tackled me into a tight hug and then pulled away. I slightly furrowed my eyebrows but widened it when I finally remembered him.

" ( Friend's name)!? Is that really you?" I asked with happy face while cupping his face and carefully checking it. The young man then nod with a grin and pulled me into a hug again.

" You're really alive!" He said happily still hugging me, we then heard a cough making us pull away. I saw Kyojuro who is seriously staring at us but still using a smile. (Friend's name) stared at him but then ignored him while happily grabbing my hand.

" (Friend's name) now that you already meet Y/N, why not let's go inside and have a  little talk." Aunt appeared while holding a tray of food, I then nod and stand up to approach Kyojuro but got stopped when (Friend's name) went infront of me still holding my hand and pulled me inside.

I slowly tilt my head to see Kyojuro who is now helping Aunt in holding the foods. I don't know why do I feel a little bit guilty in this situation. When we entered to the living room both of us sat down while Kyojuro sat infront of me. Usually he always sits beside me but now that (Friend's name) is the one who is sitting besides me.

" Seeing you in that uniform like your father it means, you're also a part of demon slayer." Aunt said worriedly, I smiled and nod.

" Don't worry Aunt, our fight is already over so it means we're at peace." I said happily to ease her worried self, she then smiled in relief while preparing a tea and slowly gave it to Kyojuro who is just quietly sitting. It's rare for him to shut his mouth, is he okay?

" Now that you're here, let's get married like we promised when we were young Y/N." I laugh nervously as my gaze shift into Kyojuro, his aura was now different and also he was holding the cup tightly. All of the thing he wanted to say why is he bringing up the topic. Yes, we were just kid and things became different.

" U-uhm, listen (Friend's name) I don't thi-"

" Come one Y/N, promise is a promise." He said and grabbed my hand, why can't he just listen to me and explain. I can feel someone's dangerous aura in here, so please listen geez.

" (Friend's name) why not examine your sorrounding first before saying things like that." Aunt said seriously, thank goodness someone wanted to stop him. (Friend's name) faced Aunt confusedly making her sigh. " If I'm not mistaken Y/N already had a lover."

" Eh? Seriously? Y/N is it true?" He asked making me laugh awkwardly before nodding.

" Actually he is infront of us." I said making him faced Kyojuro who also faced him with smile yet serious face. (Friend's name) then sadly placed my hands down making me tapped his shoulder.

" I'm sorry (Friend's name), we may promised to get married but now it's different. I'm really sorry." I said sadly but he just give me a smile before shooking his head.

" No, it's okay. I already knew it. But as long as you're happy, I'm fine with it." He said making me just smiled at him, I feel bad that I broke the promise, but still he understands me.

" Now, now let's enjoy the food!"

*****

" Y/N, don't forget to visit again, also you Kyojuro-kun." Aunt said while giving me a hug which I also returned warmly.

" I promise I will." I said, after that the two of us pulled away and I bid goodbye. I also didn't forget to hug (Friend's name) before totally leaving.

While we were walking Kyojuro is in lead and didn't said any words not even smiling at me. I also didn't say anything and just followed him. I really wanted to talk, but I also want to wait for him to do it first. After a minutes of walking we arrived to the estate, going back to my house. I was just following him.

Is he mad because of (Friend's name)? But he is not that kind of person to get  mad so easily. Or wait is he jealous? When we finally entered to my house, I didn't hesitate and pulled his arms making me face me. We didn't still saying any words but just staring at each other.

" Are...you ignoring me?" I asked breaking the silence between us, he then raised his eyebrows before giving me a small smile.

" No, I'm not." He replied, I just humned in response before letting go of his arms.

" Okay, then suit yourself." I said and walked passed through him, but I gasped when I felt a strong arms grabbed my waist before pinning me towards the wall. I can feel his warm breath to my face making me shiver a little. But the thing that maked my heart  thumped is when I saw him smirking at me.

He then leaned and roughly slammed his lips to mine as he bit my lips shoving his tounge to mine. I was flustered cause he just attacked me and I'm afraid that someone will caught us making out in here. Soft moans started to come out as I wrapped my arms aroun his neck slightly pushing him to stop for a while. He responded and pulled away making us pant.

But he didn't stopped and started lowering the kiss down to my neck and started sucking it making me whipered. I gasped again when he lowered his kiss to my collar bone making me tightly grabbed his haori.

" K-kyojuro, n-not now, please~" I manage to speak despite the moans trying to come out. He then humned in response before pulling away and give me a peck on the lips.

" Now, you're totally mine." He said and grinned making me slowly glared at him.

" You're really jealous."

" It's because it's you." He replied while grabbing my hand and kiss the back of my hand. " and I will be the one who will marry you." When he said that I felt my face heated but just nod. Marry huh? Well I guess it's not that bad to marry the person you love.

*****

Omake:

" Are you really sure they were fighting?" Mitsuri asked to Tanjiro who is walking towards the Sun estate.

" Yes." The boy replied, Mitsuri didn't said anything and followed Tanjiro. When they arrived they slowly went to the door and placed there ears to the door.

" Are you ignoring me?" Y/N's voice can be heard outside making the two looked each other and tried to hear more but got disturbed when Obanai and Sanemi appeared.

" What the heck are you doing?"

" Shhhhh." Mitsuri shushed them making the two of them looked at each other before approaching them and joined the two.

" Then suit yourself." Again they heard Y/N's voice outside.

" Are they fighting?" Obanai asked making the two nod in response.

" Tch, they will fix it later on." Sanemi said still hearing what will happen next, they then heard a soft thud in the wall making the four became curious in what's happening. Ayano then appeared slightly confused on why are the four standing in the door. Before she spoke a soft moan stopped her, all of them were shocked and both Ayano and Tanjiro's face became flustered.

Mitsuri was also slightly blushing while covering her mouth, Sanemi was just scratching his neck while Obanai didn't said anything.

" I will be  the one who will marry you." And finally they heard Kyojuro's voice making Mitsuri squeled softly not letting the two hear her.

" This is the second time I caught them making out." Sanemi said and started walking away leaving the flustered Tanjiro and Ayano. Poor them, there ears is not innocent anymore.

******