Sunshine!!!!!!!!!

Switzerland:

Siddharth :  Maine Kabhi nahi Socha tha  .. ki main bhi pyaar karunga aur mujhe bhi koyii dilo jaan se pyaar karegaa.. i am soo lucky meri jaan... kash aaj ye pal yahi ruk jaata .. aisee tumharee baho main meri saase ruk bhi jaaye tho mujhe koyi shikayat nahi hogi Rab se..  I love  you .. I love you SOOOOO much !!!!!!!! I love you RASHMI .. i love you ..

Rashmi  : I Love you too Siddharthh !!!!!! ...

Siddharth hugs Rashmi from behind... holding her waist and pulling her into him .. her head on his chest...his chin on her head .. fingers entwined .. looking at the snow covered mountains and the Sun gently peering through... 

CUT!!!!!

Director: Shot Ok..Sid and Rashmi Awesome shot!!!!!..  you guys always rock...beautiful chemistryyy

SId: thank you Sir !!

Rashmi : Thank you  ...

Director: Pack up for today .. weather is getting cold also .. we will shoot again tomorrow.. guys .. have a good night

As Sid plans to pack up and leave from the shoot site Rashmi Calls him from behind

Rashmi: SIddharth!!!!

Sid: yes Rashmi

Rashmi : Sid tumne socha jo maine us din bola.. 

Sid: rashmi .. main already bol chuka hu tumhe .. humare beech main friendship se jyaada kuch nahi hosaktha.. i dont see you like that Rashmi .. please try and understand...

Rashmi: Sid tumne suna na.. hamari chemistry hamesha achi hoti hain.. we look great together and we are friends ..we are both successful .. isse jyada relationship main chahiye hi kya hain..

Sid: yahi tho difference hain tumme aur mujh me... i have a different opinion about my life partner... tum nahi samjoghi .. leave it.. am sorry to have disappointed you .. but please dont have any hopes that i can feel anything more than friendship with you !!

And he leaves to his hotel leaving a evidently disappointed Rashmi 

.......................................

Sids Hotel Room overlooking the Alps:

Sid  drinks his coffee and looking at the night lights and the faint shadow of the mountains he thinks about Rashmis proposal .. 

On paper they would make the perfect couple .. they looked great together ... both were the most sorted out couple in the industry.. very successful.. popular... on screen they were termed the power couple.  ... and Rashmi seemed to have some genuine feelings about Him.. but for him.. he had a different perspective about marriage and a life partner..he believes in Destiny.. he believes that Matches are Made in heaven and God has already created his soul partner.. and when she would be with him .. near him .. he can feel it .. According to him .. Love needs to happen naturally .. its not necessary to tell or express ..or shout out to the world..when you meet her .. the special Someone ,his heart will tell him automatically .. this is what he always believed in.. for him marriage is not a deal or agreement or a partnership .. its Friendship .. pure unadulterated Friendship ..

His Mom and Sisters had tried many a times to find a good match for him to get settled but his heart wouldn't accept just anybody .. there had been numerous girls oozing on him.. some for his well build up body.. some for his career and high society life.. some for his money ... but he has yet to find his someones special..