Dil Ko Karaar Aya

The power of true love is that how many ever disturbances come in the journey of the two souls involved together ... they always fall back in place almost immediately .. as if nothing ever happened ... life retains like a ball that bounces back ...

Such was the case with Sid and sana too ... their feelings for each other were so strong that the little disturbance created by Rashmi in their life almost faded away instantly

The day they resolved their issues they went home with a completely drained off and tired Shehbaaz . He was glad one side that they solved their differences out and curious the other hand as to how did they solve it ... Both Sid and Sana promised him that they are fine and everything is sorted out and they are more happy than before. They chose not to let the details out as it involved a past Sana dint want Baaz to know.

The scene back at home was almost euphoric, the whole family was relived off the stress that had been on their minds for the past 2 weeks.. Especially the day before when Pammi aunty informed that Sana was leaving to Texas.

Reminding of Texas.. Sid had made a personal note in his mind that the first thing he would do going home was cancelling the tickets even if it meant getting no refund back. He needed to cancel it off for his own sanity .

Shukla Home:

SM: Sana.. betaaa....

Sana: mummaaa. Kaise ho aap ..

SM: dara diya tune... itnee pagal hain tu

Preethi: haan wo tho hain.. Jalli ... aa idhar aa... huggie dey ek ... sachme dar gayi thi Sana...

Sana: sorry di .. maa..

SM: chal .. Sid ja iska saman wapas rakh andar .. badi ayi chali jaane wali .. yehi tera ghar hain samajh main aaya tujhe ... kahi nahi jayegi tu ...aur tum Suno Siddharth ... agar ye agli bar gayi ye ghar chod kart ho tujhe bhi bahar phek dungi .. samjha .. actually main Pammi se baat karthi hu .. shaadi hi karvadeti hu jaldi .. phir lado maro .. kuch bhi karo .. mere ankhonke samne hi rahoge .. gadhe dono ke dono

Sid: mom mom ... chilll.... kuch nahi hua hain .. sab theek hain.. we will talk about all this later .. abhi nahi ... pehle tho hero saab ko congratulate karooo... mera unofficial Saala BB jeet gaya .. koyi use tho Mubarak baat do

Baaz: bada aya Mubarak bat dene wala.. dono ne mujhe ek second keliye bhi enjoy karne nahi diya meri jeet .. yaha se waha .. waha se yaha .. dimaag ki chutney bana di hain dono ne .. paglet dono ... mujhe sona hain abhi .. aur Motto mujhe uthana matt samajh main aya .. tere chakkar main mene Salman khan ki party miss ki ... meri darling Kiran se baat tak nahi ki aaram se .. main tho gaya andar

The next couple of days everything settled back to normal. Sana accepted the offering from SP Jain for her MBA . She had started her classes almost immediately . Initial days of her college ppl were still interested in her relationship with Siddharth .. but since everything was almost cleared in The BB house itself.. the rumors and back talking faded off immediately . Most of her friends and college mates were interested in Shehbaaz who would occasionally visit her to either pick or drop her . She preferred travelling by a scooty Sid had gifted her .Though he insisted she use a car ... She liked her drive everyday as it gave her the required freedom and space.

Sid was back to his shootings.. both his web series and hosting some really big Reality show like Khatron Ke Khiladi .He had also made sure necessary changes were made in the web series script making a turn in the story line and changing the characterization of Rashmi and Him . vikas being his friend completely understood the situation and worked with Ekta in making it a possibility . This meant a very rare interaction between rashmi and him .. Rashmi did make a fuss about it , she did even try to threaten Sana again with her old strategy ...when Sid had to intervene and handle it off. Vikas also had to warn Rashmi not to make a silly mistake as this since if she did what she was threatening Sana to do ..they had the capacity to reveal her chat messages she sent to Sana and it would be enough evidence against her. Unwillingly she shut her mouth and accepted defeat.

Matches Made in Heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें