The Shehnaaz Siddharth Shukla !!!!!!!!!!!

He cried .. after many many years ... he felt disappointed in himself for letting her feel like she felt . He dint understand where and how did he give her the reason to think so about herself ...As the tears stopped and he composed himself .. he felt the urge to barge into her the next second he is home and shake her brain up and  make her realize her importance and position in his life ... but dint she know it already ... dint she know all those things she is feeling bad .. insecure about today from day one when they were friends .. and then when they entered into this beautiful relationship ... then why are these things affecting her .. now ... but then he remembered ...these insecurities of her have been around for a long while and somehow they never chose to address the elephant in the room ..maybe not intentionally but maybe because he never felt that this would become so important an issue to be discussed about ... 

The first time at Mahis place when she felt left out he thought maybe its because she is just realizing her feelings for him and it was more of a not being able to express or understand her own feelings .. but then again after the BB drama she was insecure .. this time he thought its because of him using those words for her and their relationship on TV and outright dismissing any future for them was the reason....even then she misunderstood what and why he said those things and she did what she did ... but then there was a bigger problem to be addressed and it took priority ..

But this time ... it was no fault of his ... it was neither her fault .. this insecurity had been cradled in her heart for a lot of time and he never nib-ed it at the bud and never made her feel at ease ...

He drove home with many thoughts prowling his brain ... no he was not angry ... he was not .... he was determined ... he understood her and he understood why and how she felt the need to be upto par with his co stars... just like actor  his/her partner is often scrutinized ...be it media .. fans ...friends or enemies in the industry ...she or he is expected to be perfect ... they are always under the radar .. from what they wear to what they drink to where they work .. if they are fat .. slim .. sexy .. curved .. beautiful ... rich poor ...  everyone analyzes then according to their wims and fancies deames them fir or unfit for their idol ... but never from the actual people in that bond as to why they are together ..... there would be a reason .. a very valid and beautiful one for choosing each other  which no one would bother ......

He loved her .. she was very beautiful for HIM ... she was sexy for HIM ... she was successful for HIM .. she was the perfect life partner for HIM ...other than his own family he dint care nor was he bothered with anyone else's approval of his choice .... it dint matter to him ... yes he attained this maturity of mind because of his 10 + years if industry life .... she was new ... actually completely unaware of the way this one worked ... it was a colorful world from outside but from inside it had the most shallowest people with very disgusting mindsets ....that was also one of the reason why he kept his relationship with her under wraps.... but maybe that had added to the fire too ... maybe if he would have accepted her in front of the world she would have felt better  confident ... he dint know where he went wrong ... but He was determined to end this insecurity in her .. he vowed to himself to explain her in the most practical way possible so she would never ever again think about it .. 

with that resolve he controlled his urge to run into her room and slap her .. and then hug her and kiss her insecurities out of her ... but no thats not how he wanted to do this ... so he did what was very difficult for him .. he composed himself .. made his face look the most calmer ever ...and walked into the house and then her room as he opened it purposefully making a noise ..

He stood at the entrance of the door and looked at her who was obviously all awake and sitting on her bed crying into her arms .. she immediately lifted her head and looked at him ... it would not be a lie to say she was expecting him to scold her or be angry at her ..she expected him to be raging in anger ... but what she saw in his face stunned her ... he was cool as if nothing happened ....the most sane look and composed self he carried when he entered her room .. slowly he entered her room ...and without giving her any importance ... he simply threw her phone on the bed and left the room without closing the door..

Matches Made in Heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें