Tuhada Kutta Tommy .. sada kutta Kutta ..

That evening after coming from her college Sana slept staring at all the BTS pictures being shared by fans on social media . She found hashtags being formed of Sid with the co star and his fans were very happy to stan him with her . They all wished for her to  be Sids girlfriend .. fans went gaga and became his parents to lecture about how successful she was .. hot .. beautiful .. modern .. popular ... she was .. it was a common notation that Sid needed only such a sophisticated girl and him being with her would help his career .

Being with him for 7 odd months she quite well understood the dynamics of the film industry and how quickly fans changed their minds and how some fantasized their idols just for their satisfaction ..completely unbothered how much it would affect the persons involved .. but this time she couldn't lie to herself... she did feel insecure seeing the heroine in Sids music video ..it was more about their intimate scenes rather than she herself...

She stood before the mirror in her room checking herself out .. the more she saw the more she felt herself less before the heroine... what was her name she thought .. oh yeah Neha... 

Neha was definitely taller than her ...thinner than her .. her hourglass figure was quite hot and she touched the little fat around her waist she wondered how much more in weight she would be than Neha. She noticed the confidence with which she carried herself .. in not to mention extremely revealing clothes ... her slender thighs which peeked out of the cut in the gorgeous dress she wore... from her make up to her hair .. she was perfect in every angle compared to herself . She felt jealousy and disappointment creep into her ... she knew Siddharth had worked and would work with the most gorgeous ladies in the industry , almost all of them very gorgeous compared to herself and she couldn't help feel disappointed in herself ..

She turned off the lights in her room .. she dint know whom she was hiding from ..herself or the world....curling up in her comforter she turned on her mobile she had turned off many hours before in a desperate attempt to avoid sids calls or messages as she was not in a state of mind to talk to him normally .. she dint want him to notice how hopeless she felt .. for no mistake of his

Rita Aunty was evidently worried as she dint lift her calls the whole day 

SM: Sana .. bacha mai darr gayi thi tune call nahi uthaya .. tujhe pata hain Sid ne paanch baar call kiya puchne keliye ki tera call kyu nahi lag raha hain.. wo bhi darr gaya hain bacha ... maine bola charge hogaya hoga .. ek baar call karle wo wait karraha hoga ..

As she expected, the moment she turned on the mobile she was flooded with messages and missed calls and voice messages from Sid and Baaz asking her whereabouts ..without even going through the messages she dialed his number as she knew he would be hell worried by now

Sana: hello ..

Sid: gadhi ... bewakoof .. kaha thi ... switch off kyu hain tera phone .. kabse try karraha tha main ...tujhe zara bhi parwa hain Sana.. main bhi nahi hu waha par .. tujhe pata hain main kitna ghabra gaya tha .. pagal hain kya ... heellllo ho .. yaha ... hello madam

Sana: haan .. hoon yahi .. wo .. wo mere phone main charge khatam hogaya tha ... charger bhul gayi ghar par .. sorry .. 

Sid: bhul gayi ???.. tu tho hamesha full charge rakthi haina.. aise kaise bhul gayi bhe .. Sanaaa.. sach bol .. sab theek hain??.. haan??.. main aajaooo??.. bol

sana: nahi nahi .. mujhe kya hona hain .. main theek hu .. tu bol .. khana khaya ??

Sid: sachi bol .. sab theek hain .. thu dull kyu sound karrahi hain baby ... 

Sana: nahi bas thak gayi thi ... kal subah subah bhi jaana hain ... kaam hain project ka ... 

Sid: take care na babes.. tune khana khaya .. aur dekh main kal raat tak aajaunga.. kal phone charge par hi rakhna bhul mat ja .. gadhi dara diya