Dekhte Rahiya Har Rojj Raat 9:30 .. aapke Colors TV par !!!!!

Shehbaaz... the new rockstar in the town !!!

It was indeed a excellent decision taken by Shehbaaz to enter the Bigg Boss house ... he was rocking in the house.. being the newbie in the town ..there were hardly any expectations from him when he first entered the house... but surprisingly he created an aura in the first week itself... people loved him and his support was increasing every day ... He was the most talked about contestant ,... be it in the house or in Social media or even by Salman Khan on the weekends .. he was popular for his comic timing and fun loving attitude for which he dint have to do anything special .. it was in his blood ... everyone who knew him from before could say that Baaz was nothing different in the house than how he was outside with his friends and family .... but the one personality of him which really came through was his stand for the right .. he never played in a team .. he was a individual who was good with everyone .. he supported the right even if he had to go against his very close friends .. yes he had made some very good friends in the house.. Raghav ....Raghav was a versatile dancer and a very good person by heart .... both Raghav and Baaz connected almost immediately ... Baaz had heard from Sid also about Raghav before his entry .. he was a very close friend for Sid ... Raghav was aware that Baaz knew Sid but they never discussed much about that since Baaz dint want to use Sids name as a trump card in the game .. Sana would never like it ..Another friend of Baaz and Raghav inside the house was Asim ... a newbie just like Baaz .. a model by profession ... all the three boys were of the same age and hence connected very quickly and always almost played as a team .. but just like in any friends they did have their issues to battle with .. most of which had to do with Baaz not always playing as a group ... Asim had trust issues with Baaz as he felt he could not be trusted and could anytime switch teams .. But Raghav knew why Baaz did that .. he knew that Baaz is a person who would always support the weakest in the fight ... he never cared for anyone to support him or save him in any nominations ... he always left the decision of survival on the public ... maybe this is what was garnering more support for him in public... Raghav and baaz had their share of misunderstandings and fall outs but at the end of the game it never effected their friendship... and the duo were adored by everyone...

Himanshi Khuraana was another important character ... She was the most cunning in the house ... she was that one person who had created most misunderstandings between contestants .. in a way she was the master mind but in a negative way .. her plan was going wonderful till Baaz entered as wildcard... and his growing proximity with Asim and Raghav was a threat for her ..especially with Asim because she had formed a love angle in the house with him and Baaz entering the house was a threat as she feared Baaz could open up some of her past stories from Punjab... most of the fallmouts between Asim Raghav and Baaz was due to  Madam Khuranas doing...and Baaz was aware of that .. he was gentleman .. he would never disclose a girls private issues on NTV ..that was not what his Sister and mom had taught him.. and he had promised Sana before coming as well... he avoided Himanshi as much as he could but she always found ways to instigate or insult him .. She had her own group of vixens to help her in her bad doings ... and she was successfully uprooting Asim from his friends and planting him in her group ..

Back home things were also all jolly and happy .. With Pammi aunty in the house taking care of Rita Aunty .. Sana spend her days studying more harder .. she attended a private institute for some last minute coaching and was very confident for her exam which was coming way quicker...

Sid was also busy with his Webseries and some ads shooting for which he was endorsing ... he had received great applaud for his work in the webseries ... his personal issues with Rashmi and Gautam never reflected on the screen and this miffed rashmi more ..

Gautam had tried reaching out Sana a couple of times but she had avoided most of the times and the reason she gave was she was busy studying .. in reality the main reason was Sid... she knew he hated Gautam and her even receiving his call would drive him nuts ..