Day 3 : Changing Dynamics

Before we start i would like to give a perspective of the BB 14 house as the dynamics of this house today might shake the core of the relationship of SidNaaz..

As we were aware Baaz and Raghav were the thickest buddies in the house... Asim was also part of this group called famously as the Fab Trio ... but due to whatever reasons .. be it ego .. self centered nature or simple misunderstandings the group broke... leaving Baaz and Raghav in a group and Asim siding with Arhaan.  This split in the group also had to do with the romance brewing between Himanshi and Asim .  Shefali and Vishal tried to play with Baaz and Raghav and be in their group but the duo never completely believed in them.. Mahira sided with Asim and Arhaan... So it would be safe to say that at the current time there were two explicit groups in the house ...

Raghav , Baaz, Vishal, shefali - Team A

Asim, Arhaan, Mahira, Himanshi  - Team B

Connections - the connections for Team B were very well prepared and came in to the house with a certain plan... Umar was here to put Asim in the top 2 he knew Raghav and Baaz were going neck to neck but Raghav somewhere had a upper hand and placing asim in top 2 meant dividing Raghav and Baaz and he wanted to work towards that in his stay 

Rashmi was here for a different motive .. she knew Sid was coming as she had inside sources in Colors... she knew his little secret... she knew he was in some sort of a relationship with Shehnaaz as she had seen his vulnerable side in the launch party of the webseries ... she dint expect Shehnaaz here in the house.. but yes she had made plans with Colors in promoting the Sidra angle to show their popularity and on screen chemistry ... she also planned to sow seeds for a possible personal relationship between her and Sid by using his secret as a bait, she just needed some smoke and the news channels would do their job...she dint care a shit for Arhaan ... her motive was Sid...

Gautam was here only for Himanshi ... he liked her ... as a friend though .. she dint have any support here in Bollywood industry and he wanted to be there for her...like everyone else. They dint know what the task would be .. they were there to support their loved ones ...

Today was the day of the task .. Immunity or Ticket to Finale... 

Bigg Boss had already made an announcement for the task . According to the task  , the connections would be doll makers in the house and the contestants would be their customers. Every contestant would be given equal amount of money . Connections would be collecting material from the storage room and make dolls. Contestants would then have a choice to buy the dolls for any amount of money they can bargain for from connections. The task would be across 7 rounds and at the end of seven rounds whichever connection has the max money , their connection would win the ticket to finale..The contestant with the maximum number of dolls will win a special power which will be revealed at a later stage.

Before the start of the task Raghav took sid aside and they had a lil chat in the captains room

Raghav: bhai i need to have a word with you

Sid: haan bol be

Raghav:( hushing covering their mikes slowly they spoke...) Bhai task ke baare  main i want to talk to you ... i have heard from Vikas when he was here for a task that BB management is planning for something very weird in the finale... it could come down to some kind of voting elimination within housemates ...for 5th and fourth position...aur wo baat sach ho na ho .. main nahi jaantha .. but i want only the deserving contestants in the top 5 bhai ... you understand right

Sid: tu bolna kya chahtha hain

Raghav: hmmm... aaj ke task main main chahtha hu ki ticket to finale shefali ko mile