kyun jeet nahi paya main tumhara bharosa ... kyu .. kyu ...kyu

The journey back Home Sid was very confused ..he knew something was wrong with her but what ??? he dint know ..... her retaliation .. her getting offended for being called Moti which was always how he called her ... why suddenly was this bothering her .. he dint get it .

when he reached home his Mom summoned him to her room. She had something very important to talk to him.

Sid: Maa you called?

SM: haan Sid baith na beta ...

Sid: boliye Maa.. 

SM: bache agle hafte Diwali hain .. tu tho jaanthi hi hain .. mainee har saal ki tarah pujari ko buladiya .. shaam ki lakshmi pooja ke liye ..

Sid: haan theek hain Maa.. 

SM: bacha .. Diwali aarahi tho .. tuje tho yaad hoga aur kya aata hain

Sid: haan .. kab?

SM: Sunday ... tu free rakhle ... main shayad na aapau tere sath iss saal ...  tujhe akele jaana padega .. Preethi ko boldungi .. haan?

Sid: Maa.. main soch raha tha ... isbar kyunki aap bhi nahi aapayenge .. i dont want you to miss this for anything .. iss bar ghar par rakhle???..

SM: bacha .. dekh you also know why not at home??

Sid: Maa .. i know why .. but things have changed .. and i really want to start doing at home.. if you are ok with what i am saying ... i hope you understand

SM: oh oh ok ok ...i got it ... main bahut khushh  hongi Siddharth ... i was waiting for this .. go ahead .. main boldungi .. 

And i am very happy .. really Sid .. very very happy bacha .. thank you .. for giving me this happiness.

Sid: Maa.. please i never told you but mujhe bhi acha nahi lagtha tha ... now i feel satisfied .. 

Haan Maa ... aaj shaam ko  main aur Sana Kaushal ke yaha jayenge .. shayad late hogaye ..song ga launch hainaa.. aur Maa.. i wanted to show you first before we launch it... dekhoge?

SM: ofcourse .. bade screen par laga .. aur Lakshmi lejaa mujhe waha..

And the son and Mom duo spend the rest of the morning chit chatting and eating food which Sana had prepared in the morning . As his mom praised his Shehnaaz for how good she was and how well she took care if everything ... His mind went back to Sana and her mood change .. he hoped she would be better by evening .

Around 3 in the afternoon he messaged her asking her to be ready by 4 and he was coming to pick her up .

Sid: Babe .. 4 tak aajaunga .. ready rehna bahar aaja 

Sana: Sid .. meraa class hain .. shayad 6 tak free nahi  hongi main 

Sid: babe late hogayega yar .. aaj keliye aaja na .. please

Sana: exams aarahe hain mere .. tum chale jaoo .. main Shehbaaz se baat karungi .. uske saath aungi .. bye 

He dint know what to respond and how ..he knew for sure she was avoiding going with him . but he dint want to push her more .. if she would come with Shehbaaz thats fine .. atleast she was coming .. he would talk and coax her if necessary after the party or over the weekend ..

He got ready and reached Kaushals place by 7 PM as planned . The whole crew started arriving one by one .. Neha.. Director Suman ... singer Neha Kakkar and her brother Tony Kakkar .. costume designer Ken .. and rest of them .. 

Around 7 :30 Shehbaaz arrived .. he sighed .. it was getting late and he was worried for her safety ... but he was alone .. there was no Shehnaaz with him ..