Love 7

Xiao Zhan POV

I thought it was just a joke that Yibo told me that he would always visit me but that was all he said

I thought it was just a joke that Yibo told me that he would always visit me but that was all he said.  I couldn't believe that he was serious about the shitty things in his mind.

It was the first day he had food and made my Gallery a picnic area.

I couldn't help but let him do what he want because im so tired of warning him and I knew I was just ignoring him.

"My Zhanzhan Please eat your food before it gets cold. .." - He said while pouting his lips.

I looked up to him because he actually labeled me as his own.

"Im not yours stop acting like we have a label and don't act like that I'm your bf"

"Ouch busted right away ???"- He still acts like he's broken heart.

"I know who your heart is. Hahaha you're so sensitive. Friend .. I'm ok with Friendship and you're not into gay, I know your straight"

He was quiet but he continued to fix what he started.

"You are more comfortable if you are here on the floor .. I do not want you to be hungry please eat Baby Zhan"

"Stop calling me baby, Its annoying"

"Hmm very tsundere  .. You know how handsome you are but sadly you are rude .."

"As if i care .."

"Do you really treat your friend in a harsh way ??"

"Yes that's why I don't want to add friends especially with headaches"

"You're so bad ... Please be good to me for at least an hour or so .."

I just keep on finishing my artwork and this Yibo just keeps eating what he bought. I'm still not done with it so even if I want to eat it I cant do it. I saw him stand at his place and pick up the big burger.

He brought it to the table beside me and sat down there.

"You know I want to learn drawing but I don't really have the talent there."

"Your good at singing keep it up .."

"Are you really like with my Voice ??"

"Yes ..."

"Yay My Crush praised me too .. Am I going to die ??"

"I don't know your really noisy"

"Reduce your anger Zhan Ge, It lessen your handsomeness "

He returned to his seat and grabbed his guitar again. Sing an english song while im painting.

"Cause im dreaming with you tonight till tomorrow ill be holding you tight and theres no where in the world ill rather than here in my room dreaming about you and me ..."

I finished my artwork and was surprised by the silent. I glanced at Yibo's place with nothing but the only thing he had left was the food he had left for me. I saw his  handwritten letter under the milktea.

 I saw his  handwritten letter under the milktea

Gege,

I'm not bothering you I know you're busy with what you're doing .. I need to go you know i had a curfew I even want to watch you all day but it just seems impossible. Next time i tell my parents that i go home late,  I wish someone with you would come home too. Don't worry about the promise I will continue viisting you everyday until we become a good friends.. Hahaha sorry for long note. Sorry My Zhan zhan. Don't fret when you read this. I was just like this but Im good friend.

Love,

Yibo ♥ ️

****

Wang Yibo POV

I had already changed my clothes to the CR I needed to go home and Zhan Ge didn't even notice me even though I wanted to talk to him

I had already changed my clothes to the CR I needed to go home and Zhan Ge didn't even notice me even though I wanted to talk to him. but he's a man with few words.

I am noisy and messy. I've fixed all my stuff and put everything in Locker. I also replaced the Rubber shoes with the Stilletos I was wearing.

Yes im a proud femboy i really like to wear heels do i just want to. and yes I'm weird

After checking my things go straight to CR for lipstick.

."Hayst Yibo Your so pretty why Zhan Ge doesn't look at you more than 10 Seconds ??"

I carry all my belongings out of University. I need to message my Daddy for him to pick me up.

I panicked when someone stopped in front of me. I saw Zhan peek and open the car and sign to enter.

"Come inside im ride you home .."