Love 12

Xiao Zhan POV

Finally, Yibo's Stalker left and went around

Finally, Yibo's Stalker left and went around. I thought until we got to the hotel she would follow us around. I have done all kinds of good bf traits  just to believe that we are acting like the real one to woman who is obsessed with Yibo.

We are now in our Hotel Room and Yibo is wearing the cute pink sweater we bought earlier. I want to be around when no one doubts what we are. they obviously think we're a Couple.

"I think the girl left."- he was restless looking around.

It's a bit awkward to be able to guard a guys with a good look

It's a bit awkward to be able to guard a guys with a good look. I find it annoying to women that whenever they have handsome men they show a motive.

"Zhan Ge, I used to ask you not to notice me .."

"What is that Yibo .. Sorry for not being in the right mood. I really hate the girl who stalked you..."

"I noticed .. that's why,You were sweet boyfriend to me earlier."

"This girl is persistent watching us. She thought maybe she was being tricked."

" we have no relation so she looks as if we are just fooling her maybe she really taught that nothing really between us...."

I was surprised at what Yibo said. I remember him being ruthless at times and without any pretense. He leaned over his head on my shoulder.

  " You don't have to pretend to be your boyfriend or your husband just to defend me."

"But I don't like her look at you so much that I get annoyed at women  as to strip you in front of you and I see that you're not comfortable with that ..."

"Your overprotective  Zhan Ge. You know how lucky your gf are ..."

"I don't have a gf ... But at school they know I have a gf, they know Zoey and I still but in reality were not."

"Huh ??? why didn't you tell me that, All of the sudden I thought you were still ???"

"FanXing says Zoey is still my gf in school .. even if I deny that they won't believe it"

"So that's why  they bash me when I say on social media that we are in a relationship. I'm sorry Zhan Ge."

"Don't even think about how that happened ... The important thing is that no one will pay you back" He was still on my shoulder and I could hear his inhale exhale. He must have been tired from our walk.

"Later we are going to the Horse Back Riding Club. I heard that one of the tourist spots here in Henan ..."

"I'm afraid of the Horse ..."

"Don't be afraid ... I'll take care of you .. when will you be damned ???"

"You never hurt me ..."

"We have a Horse Ranch in Chongqing ... We have a lot of land,  You don't have to wear heels. You will have difficulty riding .. Why do you have fettish wearing those Heels that  hurt your feet ??"

"Zhan Ge, have we been together for so long now that you have been a concern for my feet? Are you really Xiao Zhan my best friend?"

"Yeah .. I am .. I'm so tired of being in a mess like you. You know how exhausting it can be when you're stubborn."- I pinch his nose he believed because he knew I was Xiao Zhan who always criticized all his stubborn doings.

"You know I'm the only Son?" He smiled at me and he walked away.

"I was the only son but Mommy was pregnant. And im too old for my age  before I had a sister.,"

"Your daddy's cool ..."

"You met him in person .. And sad to say your meeting was a bit epic, because  he taught your my Boyfriend ..."

"Hahah so funny they really know Im gay and it is possible to have a handsome boyfriend. That's why dad formally greeting you..Sorry for that Gege.."

"I want to personally apology whatever I have done."

"I'll also tell Daddy how much he thinks ..."

"I'm sorry I'm in a bit of a rush so you know I'm turning away too."

"It's okay. Let's get it done. Weather is nice so let's try ..."

We held hands and went to the Horse Ranch.

"A White Horse ... We Share ..." We booked an entrance ticket while managing there and I took Yibo on horseback.

"Zhan Ge .. I'm scared .."

"I'm not going to let you go .." - I rode behind him and rode the horse.

"Zhan Ge .. I want to go down I'm overwhelmed ..."

"Don't worry trust me Yibo, l make sure I fall first before you fall,."

"But ---"

"Just Close your eyes and feel the cold air ..." Yibo obeyed me and I slowly turned the horse around. until I had the pleasure of supporting him. so I hastened the run.

"Xiao Zhan ....."

"Open your eyes and feel the beautiful scenery"

"Wow .. so nice .. am I dreaming Zhan Ge ????"

"Nope ... This is real ..."

"Oh my God .... How beautiful ..."

"But your the most beautiful ,Wang Yibo."

"Zhan Ge."

"the more I saw your beauty the more i know about you..Yibo , I liked you ..." He just stared at me as he looked at me. I rewarded him when he looked at me and until he seemed to attract his red lips ...

"Can i kiss you ????" I couldn't wait for his answer. We connect our lips. and he kissed me back. It was only a moment but I could feel my heart pounding fast. I don't know why Yibo has such a powerful effect on me.

"Yowwww ..." - I pulled the horse strap and went down first.

"Give me your hand ..." - he reached out to me with his hand and I slowly supported his until we were newly married because of her bridal style.

"I enjoy" - I thought he was angry but not at all.

"I really enjoy our trip ... I enjoy it more because you're with me ..."

"Me too Zhan Ge ..."

"Babe ... Come on lets do Zipline ...."