Love 40

Xiao Zhan POV

I was just outside the room while watching Yibo as he put away his belongings.  He really decided not to live in my house anymore.  I want to stop him cause I do not want to send him away.

"Yibo, Honey I'm not letting you go, it's ok if you're here .. Please don't go away"

"Zhan, it would be better for us not to see anymore. You have a relationship But you accompanied Zoey ... it is not good in the eyes of the people with me, I have more bashers because of your Ship. We are not blood relatives  So we have no right to be together under one roof. We are no longer Zhan. So we better just stay away ... "

"Babe .. Don't be like that ..."

"Enough ... I feel like our relationship has no destination super toxic, I don't know why I'm forcing myself on you because I know and first Zoey is still the one you love .. because if you love me I will feel it but not  , Sorry Zhan let's finish everything ... Lets Break Up ... "

I could do nothing but look at him while wrapping his belongings.  I'm so confused about what's going on.  That in a flash I will lose Yibo.

"Yibo, don't do this ... I can't ..."

"Enough Zhan, I don't want to ..."

  I ask myself why he has to finish what we both have.

"I hate Toxic Relationship ... Zhan I don't want to be hurt so much we might not really be for each other ..."

I held his hand to stop him from removing his belongings from my room, I made all the please for him to stop packing. But his mind was closed and his decision to finish everything with us was complete.

He finished removing his belongings and I approached him.

"Yibo ... Don't be like that ... Please Sorry for everything I did ... Yes I am confused But I know in my mind that I love you ..."

"Zhan, we are together so I am the one you love ... I don't want to be hurt even more every time I extend the day we both waste .. I give you more chance ,  there no way for love if you don't value.

"Yibo ... are we just like this ??"

"Sorry Zhan ... I'm giving up ..."

I feel dumbfounded when he decided not to change his mind.

"Xiao Zhan, Thank your everything  ."

"Wang Yibo ... My Love .. when you need me just call me .. Don't hesitate to call me .. Remember I'm still your Boyfriend" - all the tears in my eyes disappeared.  while he was carrying the suitcase with all his belongings.

"Do I really deserve to be left behind like this? Yibo sorry if I don't deserve a person like you .. Maybe someone deserves more from Your person who will Love you more too much..I'm not too big of a lack of you."