Love 16

Xiao Zhan POV

When I opened my eyes I saw Yibo's beautiful face and I wish he could wander around

When I opened my eyes I saw Yibo's beautiful face and I wish he could wander around. Because we had to go to Luoyang to visit their ancestral house.

I caress his face and touch his pointed nose.

"Good morning Beautiful Yibo."
I was trying to get it but it didn't seem like he had to wake up early.

"Zhan Ge .. 5 minutes please" - he covered his face because I was Videocam when he yelled at me.

"Ok I'll get up .. Just a moment .."

I laughed at him when we were on our way going to Louyang and he didn't wake up early ..

"Babe in the car you're going to sleep ..."

"No .. Please 5 minutes more"

"Hmm ok .."

I went to the kitchen and felt a hug on my beard while I was cooking. I felt my heartbeat so fast. I turned to face him so he could hear my heart beating fast.

"Zhan Ge. The egg is burning .." - I was so upset that I killed the stove.

"Good luck with sleeping beauty ..."

"I smell the aroma you are cooking ..."

I lowered the chair and sat down. he smiles and I feel like I'm feeling better.

"Here's my omelet. Eat it."

"Fortunately I have always enjoyed Mr.Xiao's specialties."

I felt my face blush. Lord why is this how I feel ??

He divided the omelet and put it on my plate.

"Zhan Ge .. I'm going to miss it when we get here in Henan ... But before we leave I just have a favor ..."

"What is that babe ????" - why am I now trained to call him Babe , seriously Zhan???

"I wish we had gone to the Tree near the Ranch. I just wanted to write there ..."

"Ok Sure ... But before that let's eat first ..."

"Ayt. Ayt Captain !!!"

I couldn't help but smile. I can't resist his charm. Ever since we became close I was feeling that emotion and I was gradually realizing what it really was.

Those that need fixing are over. We helped each other with repairs so we finished early.

I helped him get in the car and carry his gear. I chucked the engine when the car looked fine.

"It's ok that we can go to your grand ancestors."

Before we left we went to the tree that Yibo requested, came down I was going to follow him but I just saw him standing in the tree and writing what. He just wrote for a while and got back to the car immediately.

"What did you do there Yibo ??"

"I just put the tree down first. It was a remembrance that we celebrated our Friendship Celebration here .. For the moment I came back here I will remember that you were with me today ..."

The more my heartbeat gets the beat fast? Why is that. Why am I doing this ?? Why is that in my words feeling like I know everything that means .. It must be love ???

I saw Yibo sleeping so I fixed his leash and put on a neck pillow. I played love songs on my stereo.

"Someday will know if love can move a mountain ..."

The song accompanies me as I drive. The sleepy prince never wakes up.

"Wang Yibo, how can I tell you how I feel? Is this really true or maybe just infatuation ??? You used to chase after me and die for me. But now I'm falling for you .. Damn, ... what are you doing to me why I'm here ???? "

I want to kiss him on the forehead but he might wake up. I'll stop that feeling from developing into him. I'll see if we can go back to Beijing.

********

Wang Yibo POV

I didn't expect to wake up when I was in bed

I didn't expect to wake up when I was in bed. I looked at myself and I was dressed. Nothing hurts me. i'm really assumming .. Hayyst where else do i have Zhan Ge. Straight guy he is .. Joke but beshy infairness is good enough to be my boyfriend I swear to God .. I just share it so you die in envy. Anyway.

I stood up and watched myself. Bat ang nice ko ?? Am I more blooming ??? Is this how you feel about God's grace ??? I mean do you really feel like you are loved back to the person you want to be ???

It's okay .. Xiao Zhan will give it to me again .. Just wait 10 more bucks ..

"Oh wake up sleeping beauty."

Oh Lord. Zhan Ge Damn had a hangover when you were sweet in Henan .. Like Hello in Louyang, There's no Jazz the female villain.

"Sorry I'm so sleepy that I'm really sleepy. You know I still feel the weekend no class ..."

"Mommy texted me .. They came here anytime .. I don't know what they were planning .. It was a good idea because I didn't want to repeat the rant when my parents did .."

"My God. What shall we say ??? What if they think something is wrong Yibo ???"

"I know Daddy has a lot to say to him. But don't worry we will fix this. Since Mommy listens to us we have no problem with him."

"I was afraid to say that when your Mom would later let me go .. She might not like our set up .."

"Don't worry Daddy and Mommy will be different. Mommy is a Strict but that's kinda .. She is the kindest mommy in the world .."

He was pretty relieved. Hope we can get along with my parents soon.

Hope All.