Love 21

Xiao Zhan POV

It's good to feel if the someone call you Babe in real

It's good to feel if the someone call you Babe in real. It's nice to have someone call you boyfriend and introduce him to people close to you.

1 week after Yibo answered me, my life became more colorful. We are still in the same house , He's my first boyfriend, my sex and probably my last love.

We're at home and I'm busy preparing our meals. I saw him busy in his notebook. Right now in my condo We stayed because I wanted to be with him i fee like isnt enough the  1 week stay in Louyang.

We went back to school and he landed a course near us. Yibo was more focus on the study and I also helped him with his problems.

At School we were together at breaktime, I was reduce my extra curricular activities, as I had to focus on my studies and him. We were always in the Gallery and he enjoyed my paintings, And avoiding my friends who always welcomed
me to the Night Clubs  every Friday.

I want to put Yibo away from all the issues because I don't want him to bash Zoey's fans. Sending him negative comments.

I knew they would hit Yibo when they found out we were dating. I was angry with my other Fangirls when they told Yibo to take over.

Flashback >>>>

Yibo and I had just returned home after staying at Wang Ancestral House for almost 3 days and finally we were rating the house when we suddenly had eyes lined up and in front of my gate and I was surprised to find out they got us from the airport. and the worse the next woman we found the stop over.

Yibo actually got off my car when I was at the gate. we looked at her and

"You have a problem Miss?"

"Jazz why are you here?"

"Yibo, do I really have no hope?"

"Babe come in and we'll talk to this girl"

"Yibo I love you ... I still can't move on "

"Miss If you don't have anything to say you can leave ..."

"I trust you., You promised me Yibo, I still don't accept Yibo please ..."

" Why don't you accept that Yibo does not love  ??? That I'am the one he loves and not you????"

She held Yibo and try to  hugged him.

"Zhan Ge ..." - Yibo welcomed us. and Yibo hugged me in front of Jazz.

"Who are you Xiao Zhan? Why Did you seduce my fiancee .. then you hurt him as you did your ex? Do you separate because you love Career more? Do not act smart because you are not smart, Xiao Zhan. Do you know that ???

I was shocked when I saw Yibo slapping Jazz loudly, I could see the anger on Yibo's face.

"How dare you to tell my boyfriend like that, Jazz respects us, I don't like you ok? I'm gay, I like man.

"Yibo .., let's go inside ..."

"When you come here I will not just slap you .."

"Miss, leave now ..."

I closed the door to my house. I saw Yibo crying as he leaned against the wall. Now I just see him cry out of anger and this time I want to hug him tightly.

"Dont cry Babe.."

"Are you really leaving Zoey because of your Career ????"

"Yibo, Zoey's world is different as mine.."

"Zhan promise not to leave me?"

"Don't worry I'll never let you get hurt by people. I promise you when I hurt you ... don't cry babe, I love you know that"

"Zhan Ge .. sorry ..."

"You don't have to be sorry .. maybe there's a reason why you don't really like her. I'm not angry .. I'm not angry at you anymore ..."

"Zhan Ge even like this can you make me proud of the people around you because you bf you are a gay who always wearing heels?"

"I'm proud of you Yibo"

End of Flashback >>>>

We were both in Canteen and seeing him busy writing, I approached him with my purchased comport food for a quick review.

"I'm busy when I'm babe ..." - I kissed his lips he had his favorite choco mallows on the table.

"Babe needs to recover .. I'm changing my life "

I laughed at what Yibo He's saying is totally different to the previous Yibo I met. I don't even see him vape in the mouth. He licks his lips and I feel like I want to kiss that. But I'm holding back because he's busy and needs to catch up with the class.

"Your hard-working babe ..."

"Babe .. do you need ????" - he looked at me and I was so happy because his cute blonde hair went to his face.

"Youre Beautiful My Babe"

"Babe .. if I'm not have stalker do you have a chance to like me ???"

My forehead shuddered at his question. It was as bad as the wind that passed by when I heard his question.,

"Why babe ????"

"It's just .. I feel like you can't look at it and look forward to it without me being a stalker."

"Babe ... I'll admit I had a crush on you then. Especially when I first saw you I was a little annoyed but let's just forget about that ... what's important is present ..."

"Zhan Ge, .. Thank you for defending me with all your Fans .."

"That's my Duty as your boyfriend ..."