𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Roseanne's POV.

I hesitated and he stepped forward. "I won't take no for an answer," he announced with a glint in his eyes

I smiled. "That's a sweet offer but I'm married. I'm on my way to meet my husband right now actually. So, this time you'll have to take no for an answer."

"Maybe next time."
"Maybe."
"I'm Jaehyun, by the way."
"Roseanne."

I turned away from him and noticed Jungkook leaning against the wall with an arrogant smirk on his face already dressed. "What did I tell you?"

"How do you even know he made a pass at me? He could've just been returning my earbuds."

"You're smiling. He's still watching you. It's a shame you married people value monogamy. I have a feeling he'd be good in the sack."

My face scrunched. "Why don't you go talk to him?"

"I would if I were his type." Jungkook smacked me on my bottom. "Move that ass. I've got things to see and people to do."

I giggled rushing into the locker room to take the world's quickest shower.

I slid back into my flowing floral dress and into a pair of nude wedges. I frowned at my hair that was no longer glossy and straightened the way I preferred it but wavy and unpredictable.

"What's on your Seoul agenda?" I asked Jungkook as we started up the street.

"I have an art show to attend. Do you want to come with me? I could use another artistic opinion."

"Artistic?" I chuckled.

Once we crossed over to the next street, I spotted a cab. I waved my arm and the cabbie came to an abrupt stop. We hopped in and I gave him the address of Taejoon's office.

"You're a woman of the arts."

"We'll see. I don't know how Taejoon will behave when I show up to his office. Lately, he complains that he's swamped with work and then we end up in a fight."

"Getting your husband to screw you shouldn't be a fight. You have great tits. A nice ass." The cabbie smirked in the rear view mirror. "You just need to put the girls to work," Jungkook said.

The cab came to a stop. I peeked out my window and saw that we had arrived. I slid out of the cab and was surprised when Jungkook hopped out too. He shouted at the cabbie to leave the meter running.

"Taejoon already knows what my boobs look like. We've been together for eight years."

"Give me this," Jungkook commanded pulling off my Cardigan and shoving it in the taxi. He pulled my hair up and used a strand of hair to secure the bun.

I gave him a look impressed with his hairdressing skills. "I have sisters," he explained and I chuckled.

He tucked in the straps of my dress so that the top of my breasts were exposed.

I stared down at myself. "I look like a bimbo."

"You look like a sophisticated woman with great tits."

Jungkook gestured toward a young guy presumably college aged. He wore a plaid button-down and khaki shorts. A pair of beats headphones were covering his ears. "Would you try to fuck her?You know, if you weren't twelve years old."

He made a face at Jungkook, before smiling at me. "Absolutely," he said staring at my cleavage and I swear I saw a little drool slide down his chin. He leaned in closer. "What's your name, beautiful?"

I smiled uncomfortably. Jungkook used his body to shield the boy's view of me. "She's taken, kid."

"Was that supposed to make me feel better?"