𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 {𝐌}

Signiel Seoul, South Korea

7:30AM

Roseanne's POV.

My eyes fluttered opened to the sun peaking in through a gap in the drapes. The realization hit that it was morning and my time with Lisa had come to an end.

She laid beside me her body rising and falling as she breathed softly. She lay on her stomach. Her arms were beneath her head looking as peaceful in slumber as a newborn baby. Her hair was in complete disarray, her skin flawless. I kissed her lightly on the cheek. It was my goodbye to her.

I knew if we had a proper goodbye it would result in us sleeping together again.

I watched her as I slid closer to the edge. When she didn't stir, I rolled off the bed. I caught myself before I made too much of an impact. After grabbing the sheet from underneath her unconscious body to wrap around myself, I crept into the bathroom. When it occurred to me that I didn't have any clothes.

They were being cleaned.

Our clothes had been picked up late last night they should be cleaned by now.

I used the phone to call housekeeping. The friendly voice on the other end informed me that my clothes were in fact cleaned. She offered to have them delivered as soon as possible.

I crept into the bathroom brushed my teeth, tied my hair back, and wrapped myself into a robe.

"Thank you," I uttered appreciatively to the woman who had brought our clothes cleaned in a garment bag.

I threw on my yesterday's fashion prepared for my walk of shame.

Writing Lisa a note after what transpired between us was laughable but I couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

It was a pleasure spending time with you. I truly appreciate your generosity. Thank you for everything.

- Roseanne Park

I slinked back into the bedroom to grab my purse, when I noticed that Lisa was no longer in bed.

Fuck.

I turned on my heels and there she stood.

Naked.
No pants.
No briefs.
No robe.
No shame.

It was a hard task not stare at her length.

I spent the most invigorating and sexually satisfying night of my life with her. And I still hadn't gotten used to how well-endowed she was. Not just big lengthwise but width as well.

"You're not wearing pants," I inferred.

"You were going to leave without saying goodbye? Or, thanks for the fuck?" She growled venomously catching me completely off guard.

"I don't see the point of delaying the inevitable. It's daylight. Our time is finished."

"I understand that you have to leave. What I don't understand is why you felt you had to sneak out?"

I hesitated.

I knew exactly why I was sneaking out. I just didn't want her to know why.

She arched her brow urging me to speak. "Because I'm afraid we're going to-"

"fuck?" She blurted out.

My eyes wandering down to her crotch.

It irritated me that she wasn't dressed.  "Can you put some pants on? It's distracting."