𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: "𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞" {𝐌}

{a/n: i apologize for any mistakes on any of the chapters.}
~

The Signiel Seoul, South Korea

5:08PM

Roseanne's POV.

Lisa swept my hair away from my face. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

"No, you didn't hurt me. I'm okay."

"How was that?"

"Life-altering." I muttered reeling from her assault.

"You ready to go again?" My eyes widened in alarm.

"I didn't realize you were a porn star," I complained with a joking smile.

"That's just how you make me feel Roseanne..insatiable, desperate." I gleamed at her confession. "If I were a porn star you wouldn't be conscious right now. What we just did was nothing," she boasted.

"Do you want room service? Or do you want go out?"

I shrugged. "What do you want?"

"Tonight is all about pleasing you. Whatever you want, I want."

I don't understand why she was making a big deal out of deciding what we ate. "It doesn't matter."

Her teeth clenched as she adjusted herself so that she was hovering over me. "Either you willingly tell me what you want, or I'll just fuck it out of you."

I felt heat warming my cheeks. "What?"

"You heard me. Women tend to become very submissive when I'm working my dick in and out them. It would please me very much to see that spicy attitude of yours dissolve while you're writhing beneath me," she spoke sexily with so much lust and authority oozing in her tone.

I could feel her body hardening as she rolled her hips on top of me as my submission took over. The things I was willing to agree to, to feel her body was unimaginable but I didn't have the energy to handle another eruption not yet. I was parched and famished and I needed air.

"I want to go out," I blurted out, as arousal spiked in my veins.

"Are you sure?" She asked bucking her hips against me.

I nodded. "Yea."

"Alright."

Lisa lifted herself off the bed putting her anaconda of a cock on display. I should've looked away but I couldn't. It wasn't everyday that I got to see such an impressive groin. She pulled up her jeans without tugging on her briefs.

"Are you enjoying the view?" She snickered.

Embarrassed, I quickly looked away wrapping the sheet around myself as I maneuvered off the bed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I gathered my clothing that was scattered across the floor and started towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She asked abruptly.

I adjusted the sheet and turned around. "To get dressed."

"You just fucked me but you have a problem getting dressed in front of me?" She barked.

"Yes, we did fuck but that doesn't mean that I'm completely comfortable with you."

"What do you have to hide Roseanne? I mean, I've already seen everything."

"That's not the point."

I ducked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I was afraid to look in the mirror knowing that I probably looked like a train wreck. All of that sweaty fucking probably sweated my hair out, and smeared my makeup. Quickly, I climbed into my clothing except my garter belt which I left hanging on the towel rack mentally reminding myself to pick it up later.