movie night -zeddison

little drawing i did based off an image i found on twitter, pls don't repost, i wasted a lot of time on it. also ik i got zed's face shape wrong and its sucks, just.. live with it

Addison's POV:

I was currently cuddled with Zed in my bed. My parents were out of town for a week so I asked Zed to spend the night over. He agreed of course.

_earlier_

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Zed.

"Honestly..? Can we just do something that doesn't require any effort? I'm still drained from the party.."  He replied lazily.

"Sure. How about a movie?" I suggested. He agreed. 

We decided to watch Frozen because Zed had watched it tons of times thanks to Zoey. He was sick of it and I knew that, so hey, why not annoy him a little? Besides, he said I could pick the movie :D

We got comfortable in bed before I started playing the movie.

_fast forward to now_

Zed's POV:

So Addison decided to watch Frozen just to annoy me huh? I'm gonna annoy her even more then. I've watched the movie 17 times(me too). I know every word by heart.

Once Addison was in bed, I wrapped my arms around her waist, placed one of my legs on top of hers and my head rested on her shoulder so she couldn't escape. She didn't think much of it. She probably thought I was just getting comfortable.

The movie began. And so did I.

"Born of cold and winter air, and mountain rain combiiining. This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth miiining. SO CUT THROUGH THE HEART. COLD AND CLEAR. STRIIKE FOR LOVE AND STRIKE FOR FEAR. SEE THE BEAUTY SHARP AND SHEER. SPLIT THE ICE APART AND BREAK THE FROZEN HEAAAAAAAART" I sang in a deep voice as off-key as possible. 

"Oh my god Zed. Shush!" Addison cried turning over to look at me.

I smirked, inhaled and..

"HYUP! HO! WATCH YOUR STEP! LET IT GO! HYUP! HO! WATCH YOUR STEP! LET IT GO!" 

"DON'T LET IT GO. LET MEE GO!" Addison squirmed under me trying to escape but I just tightened my grip on her.

"beautiful, powerful, dangerous" I continued.

"COLD" she shouted. nudging my rib. I burst out laughing. She looked so cute when she was mad. But I wasn't gonna let her win.

"Ice has a magic that can't be controlled. STRONGER THAN ONE. STRONGER THAN TEN. STRONGER THAN A HUNDRED MEN. hyUp" My voice cracked.

Now it was her turn to laugh.

"HAHAHAHA! ZED! YO-YOUR VOICE CRACKED PFFFFFT. U SOUNDED LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT" SHE SAID IN BETWEEN LAUGHS.

"Ouch, you wound me m'lady" I fake pouted placing my hand at my chest.

She took this opportunity to escape. She jumped out of bed and shouted "HAH. You let me go" while sticking her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes at her childishness but couldn't help and feel sad. "Meanie"

"I'll come back only if you swear not to sing so off key"

"Fine" I agreed as she came back into my arms.

As the movie went on, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked in my hoodie. I ended up staring at her the whole time and only payed attention to the movie during songs. Especially "love is an open door" when Addi and I sang together. I noticed she had fallen asleep 3/4 way through the movie so I switched it off and hugged her as I slowly drifted off myself.

hi, idk, bye. doesn't addison look like elsa tbh?

Published: 18th May 2020