Wyliza laser tag

OMG ITS FINALLY SATURDAY!! I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THIS WEEK WAS SO HECTIC LIKE- AHH I MISS SLEEPING AT 2AM THEN WAKING UP AT 12PM SM

also cuz of the virus and all i havent gone laser tagging(?) in quite a while, by that i mean 4years >< so uh yeah.. this chapter is dedicated to laser tag :) 

Wyatt's POV:

"ELIZAA! Are you done yet" I groaned, pounding on the door. I love Eliza and all but does it seriously take a female half an hour to get ready?!

"Just 5 more minutes!" She shouted from her room. Her parents were rather strict and rarely let us go on dates or hang out as they were still getting used to the fact that I was a werewolf. They were afraid I might hurt Eliza or something and they wanted to protect their "Allie Wallie". (if u get the ref I LOVE U SO MUCH).

 Fortunately, they were out of town for a month and I was going to take full advantage of it by spending as much time with Eliza as I could. I was leaning against her door so when she suddenly opened it up, I almost fell. Eliza looked.. ravishing. She was wearing a hoodie, skirt and tights complete with black ugs. (I LOVE BOOTS AND CHAINS YEE)

She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to my car that was parked outside her house. We did karaoke to a bunch of songs the whole way there and trust me when I say, IT WAS REALLY FUN.

We quickly signed up for the next match of laser tag, together with a bunch of strangers, before being led away to a small room full of equipment. There, they gave us a quick briefing on the rules and regulations, before helping us wear our gear.

just so uk, the laser tag i went to was pitch dark and there were led lights everywhere on the ramps and stuff so i'm writing it based off my experience :)

We then stepped into a HUGE room where we were going to be playing. It was a guys versus girls match because, why not. We went to our different hiding spots behind the various ramps and stuff before the room turned pitch black. Our vests, the ramps and mini playground walls were then lit up by different coloured LED lights, signalling the start of the game.

Let the games begin

Eliza's POV:

When the room turned pitch black, our vests turned red. I saw a guy trying to hide (but failing very miserably) out of the corner of my eye and noticed his vest was blue. So different teams have different coloured vests huh? Then this is going to be a piece of cake. I smirked before charging.

There were about 5 other girls on my team. We had devised a plan, which was ATTACK. That's it. So that's exactly what I did. I ran towards the guys as fast as I could, with my laser gun grasped firmly in my hands. I shot lasers all over the place, stopping to duck behind a wall every now and then to prevent myself from getting shot. The place was air conditioned yet I was sweating like crazy. Perspiration dotted my forehead like water beads on good butter. (my 4th grade teacher would be proud) 

The feeling of running around was exhilarating. I ran all over the place shooting multiple guys several times. The LED lights on our vests lit up our faces so I could see who I had shot. So far, I hadn't shot Wyatt yet. Curse him and his werewolf agility.

I noticed there were multiple small screens located along the walls, showing the scoreboard. The girls were 12 points ahead of the guys so far. That's when I suddenly felt a vibration across my body. I immediately turned around to see I had been shot by one of the guys. It wasn't Wyatt though. I faced the screen again to see that the guys and girls were now tied.