Caught in the act

thanku JayXLonnie525 for this idea!! also completely random song and has NOTHING to do with this^ 300k views left till 300m!! STREAM IT

Firstly, I imagine that the den has multiple caves inside that act as their rooms so I imagine Wyatt's room to be like this but yknow with a bed and furniture

Firstly, I imagine that the den has multiple caves inside that act as their rooms so I imagine Wyatt's room to be like this but yknow with a bed and furniture.  Also they're 19 in this okay

Wyatt's POV:

I kissed Eliza's soft lips as she kissed back. I had just taken Eliza out on a date to celebrate our 3 year anniversary together. We were now back in the wolf den, in my room. Fur-tunately (gettit? HAHA, fur, wolf) no one was here as Willa, Wynter and the rest of the wolves had taken the werepups out to train them in hunting. Ellie and I were now in my room making out.. as you can tell.

Our kiss started out slowly and gently, as we channeled every ounce of love we had in us as slowly as possible. When we pulled away for air, I leaned my forehead against hers.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how good of a kisser am I?" I winked.

"A negative 3" She teased.

"Well maybe this'll change your mine"

Eliza's POV:

Wyatt tilted his head and leaned down. He hesitated for a moment before he kissed me again. I of course, kissed back. Honestly, on a scale of 1 to 10, he's a 19. But don't tell him I said that. Just as I thought this moment couldn't get any better, he licked my bottom lip for entrance.

I opened up immediately as our tongues danced against each other in a weird ritual we've never done before. This was completely new to us, so I wasn't sure how I knew it or even how he seemed to, but we just did. He used his fangs to softly graze my tongue and honestly, I had never feel something so right before. After smashing our tongues against each other we started wrestling for dominance. He had suddenly stopped the weird ritual and sort of started fighting with my tongue. This took me by surprise so he took advantage of it, and won.

He then picked me up and pinned me against his wall, without breaking the kiss at all. I slowly but surely lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he grabbed my thighs and held me there. My hands found their way into his silky brown hair with my nails gently scraping his scalp. I was now completely dependent on Wyatt for support. Could a person's hair really be this soft? I have to ask him what conditioner he uses.. 

When we finally pulled apart, he immediately lunged for my neck. He let his tongue float above it and I could feel the heat radiating off just it. I couldn't take his teasing anymore so I hugged him closer to me(if that was even possible), forcing his mouth to land on my neck.

"Somebody's a little impatient" He smirked before kissing down to my collarbone. When he finally found the right spot, he sucked on my skin. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a vampire wolfie" I managed to whimper as his actions caused my stomach to build a feeling inside of it that I simply couldn't explain. If I didn't moan though, I knew I was going to explode. So I did just that.

Wyatt stopped and looked up at me. "Do it again" He said in a husky voice. Gah it made him so sexy

"Make me wolfie" I said, biting his ear to hold the moan in.

He smirked and went back to what he was doing as his hands made his way up my shirt and he started exploring every curve of my upper body. They then rested right next to my womanhood. The feeling of his hands against my cold body and his warm lips sucking on my neck made me want to scream.

I couldn't help and let out a long moan of pleasure. Our mouths found their way back to each other and he pulled me in for a searingly hot kiss. When we broke apart, I bent forward and started sucking Wyatt's jawline, he immediately stopped what he was doing and let out a groan himself.

That's when Wynter walked in.

Wyatt's POV:

"Hey Wyatt, how'd your date g- AAAAAAAAAAH"  Wynter screamed and pointed at us. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" we screamed back.

"Hey I heard a commotion- AAAAAAAAH" Willa walked in.

"AAAAAAAH" we repeated.

(its kinda like that creddie scene from ICarly.. if you know you know)

Eliza immediately jumped off and I removed my hands form under her shirt. "It's not what it looks like" I managed to say as Eliza was trying to regain her composure.

"I- I was just showing her around the den" I tried to come up with an excuse. Technically it wasn't an excuse since that was what I was initially doing it.

"Uh y-yeah" Eliza stammered.

"WELL, to me it looked more like you were showing Eliza's legs the way to you waist and your hands up to her chest!" Willa continued.

We just stood there blushing like idiots staring at our feet as Willa scolded us for not locking the door in case a werepup came in. The whole time, Wynter was behind her saying "Bad wolf. Bad wolf" with her hands clenched against her eyes as if she was trying to unsee that.

After a rather long lecture, Willa finally let us go. We were too embarrassed to do anything and since the moment was over, Eliza decided to go home.

When she left, I faceplanted into my bed as Wynter started squealing.

"WYATT AND ELIZA SITTING IN A CAVE. K I S S I N G" She kept saying. I wanted her to shut up so badly but couldn't face anyone after she just busted us.

That's when Willa walked in. "Cut it out Wynter."

I managed to mumble a thanks as my face was still buried in my pillow.

"No problem, Wolfie"  Willa mocked as Wynter laughed her head off. "Goodnight wolfie" They said before walking out of my room and closing the door.

Oh god.. They are never gonna let me live this off..

YAAAAAAY such a heated chap.. not really i cant write lmao

on a serious note

school reopens this tuesday for me so i'll have A LOT of homework and studying to do so i may not have time to update very often, hope u understand :))

Published: 30th May 2020