alt ending beginning

EDIT ON 1 JULY AGAIN BECAUSE AHHHH DUDES "YEP IT'S WYATT'S COLOGNE" GURL WE ALL KNOW U CRUSHIN ON HIM :D ALSO THIS SCENE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DELETED, ZED'S SO ADORABLE AND THE WYLIZA N BRONZO IS SO AHH OK IM GONNA GO SCREAM AND FANGIRL 

I havent stepped out of my door for 43 days straight yeet.

also 2020 doesnt exist in seabrook/ zombietown so, there were no bushfires, no almost ww3, no covid therefore no quarantine/ social distancing (GOD TRANSPORT ME THERE I WANNA BE A ZOMBIE)

Also this story's gonna have 2 alternate endings which i'll write as the next 2 chapters :D

Wyatt's POV:

Good morning, today is a wonderful day! (if uk, uk :D) It has been a month since I last talked to you so let me fill you in on what has happened so far. Eliza and I went on a date, another date, a third date and a couple more. I still haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet but I plan to soon.

I really hope to have a future with Eliza so I want to make this moment as special as I can. I have it all planned out. I asked her to meet me at the border of zombietown and the forbidden forest later in the evening. I plan to take her on a long, casual walk through the forest. I got Zed to dress up and try to harm Eliza but I will very bravely come to her defense and save her. She'll think of me as a hero and then I'll get down on one knee and ask her to be my girlfriend. She'll be so taken away by my heroic action that she will DEFINITELY say yes.

What, don't judge me. A guy can overthink and have complicated plans too you know.

Anyway, it's currently 4pm. I should get going soon.

uhh this chapter's really short but yeah it's supposed to be. it's gonna have 2 endings, which will be the next 2 chaps

Published: 17th May 2020